Kate Hayes #53 Little legs stole a piccy, PS look at the Wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t know how to use Instagram but there were no flies on him when it came to posting the jarg buzi pic on the way to Dubai, bleeping imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He doesn’t know how to use Instagram but there were no flies on him when it came to posting the jarg buzi pic on the way to Dubai, bleeping imbecile
bleeping hilarious.

What 30 year old doesn’t know how to use IG 🥴

I’ll tell you what it translates too..

“I don’t know how to use IG I don’t understand half of it”

=

“My heavily insecure girlfriend doesn’t trust that I’ll use this for my bizo so she is in charge of my account”

Saying that, he doesn’t know the words to nursery rhymes does he 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping worm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jesus Truff has been busy today, thank god she only has one loaf of washing left 😑😑😑😑

She’s simple beyond words.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
May have possibly been Matt’s brother who replied to those messages, they own the business together and they sound a bit too understanding to be Matt himself. Plus he would probably hide away and let Kate respond to them anyway.
Good look bouncing up her driveway in the Isle of Man though Truff, you could all swim there in you matching super bespoke, real as duck, LV swimwear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ha had to reactivate my account after seeing the drama on insta. I genuinely follow panel lady's account before all this, and I've seen it all unfold on there.

Does anyone else think Daddy DIY is in a whole world of trouble right now... Been out 'working', come home, shows KHM the photos of a room and hallway that he's spent days paneling and painting (Charcoal Grey as confirmed by him 😂), and only now she learns he's nicked the pics from Pinterest.

So Kate, where was he when he told you he was out working eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I bet Delo is crying into Truffs massive pink blazer wearing shoulder as we speak.

She might blow dry his bouffant hair with her Voduz Infrared hairdryer to make him feel better... maybe fetch him some whispering angel to calm his nerves from the shock of getting caught out.

Poor Delo too pure for this cruel world, dress him up in a raccoon fur romper and get him on ya tyre tit Truffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
bleeping hell I go to graft after coming off UC AND it’s a new thread and page 12. Have I missed them being rinsed off that lass ?? 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
May have possibly been Matt’s brother who replied to those messages, they own the business together and they sound a bit too understanding to be Matt himself. Plus he would probably hide away and let Kate respond to them anyway.
Good look bouncing up her driveway in the Isle of Man though Truff, you could all swim there in you matching super bespoke, real as duck, LV swimwear
If his family didn’t like her already, this will deffo be the nail in the coffin. Drama follows her around like the smell of her breath and minty fake tan 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha had to reactivate my account after seeing the drama on insta. I genuinely follow panel lady's account before all this, and I've seen it all unfold on there.

Does anyone else think Daddy DIY is in a whole world of trouble right now... Been out 'working', come home, shows KHM the photos of a room and hallway that he's spent days paneling and painting (Charcoal Grey as confirmed by him 😂), and only now she learns he's nicked the pics from Pinterest.

I bet he can’t even go to the end of the drive to bring the bins in without her curtain twitching in the window, checking his tiny pidgeon neck for lipstick marks and questioning him when he gets back in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Shes all but solidified her relationships death. No way will his family want her married in if she is ruining Delo an his brothers business 💀

• Haha

Ooooh thats a possibility!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: Definitely, and a fart reference please 😂💨

Kate Hayes #54 Read the WIKI, she'll delete it in a fart-beat.
Have been MIA for 2 days and had 52 notifications. I am screaming at this hahahaha. Using someone elses work, pair of bleeping divvys.

Sure she only uses that god awful rat mobile that looks like shes been torturing animals for photo purposes. Ive never actually seen Olive with toys ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Same light and radiator. I think for once she might actually be in her own house. Why wouldn’t you change the doors to match the ‘orangery’ though..?
Good spot, my bad. She’s never shown the doors on her account-must be because anyone else would have replaced them to match the conservatory.
I still can’t believe the previous owners had that area as a nice dining room-and she destroyed it with her pantry so now it’s just a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.