Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleep will be expecting a pride of Britain award for taking time out of her PERSONAL DAY to go round fingering bottles of ENN WHY EKS (it’s pronounced nicks you bleeping gonad’)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
THM has taken time out of her own day ghuuyzz to film a video FOR FREE because she’s such a top mummy blogger now that her filming a video that isn’t a paid ad or sponsored is unthinkable?! I’m sure a video of superdrug makeup recs will help thousands hun. 🙄
THM doesn’t get out of bed for anything less than a bottle of Hair Burst vitamins, a bPerfect self tan and some tit hair extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s moaning about taking time out of her day to create content for Instagram, it’s her job y’know. But doesn’t seem to mind to waste her Sunday night away deleting every comment that isn’t licking her smelly Covid arse.

Reactions: 20
All the comments defending her have been removed??? Interesting! Hollys the trolly has been busy
It just bloody proves their guilt every time! Honestly you get found out on tattle and you have to leg it back to insta to erase your shite. Holly love, tell KATE to do her own dirty work man. Your poor dad saved her years ago & now it’s your turn god love ya. 🥇😉
Holly you still need to sort the Saveolivedelamere one out lass.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s her thinking she’s doing something nice? You’re an influencer. That’s what influencers DO to get followers. Put free tit on their social media so that people watch - the more they watch the more you’re likely to get free tit. So of course you did your tacky “window shop” (refuse to call it a haul) for your own benefit, your own ego. You sell bleeping “courses” on how social media works and yet you honestly think you’re doing charity work showing people that Superdrug sell loads of cheap makeup. She is really unpleasant, smug and going to be the root of her own failures the way she carries on.

Reactions: 24
A haul is typically someone showing people what they have bought, clothing, food, make up etc. Not walking round a shop filming myself touching everything and not buying anything. Anyone could do that.

Reactions: 23
And another thing! In her last troll rant, Instagram was her job and how she earns money but now filming stuff for Instagram is “taking time out of her own day”?? Which is it Kate? A job or a favour to us lesser beings who couldn’t possibly figure out what to do with a mascara???
she also said if you don’t like her don’t follow her.
So may be the girl who commented took her advice.
Yet she’s calling her out for not following her.

in other news just had a look at her reviews on google and trust pilot 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A haul is typically someone showing people what they have bought, clothing, food, make up etc. Not walking round a shop filming myself touching everything and not buying anything. Anyone could do that.
That could have been done really well online aswell. All she had to do was add to a basket and discuss each item... something tells me she doesn’t know how to do that though as she’s not used to actually paying 🙄

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Kate Hayes #35 I’ve taken time out of MY day to write this thread title. Sorry for finger blasting it, I was nervous

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Thread suggestion - #35 Kate Hayes - covid spreader, shameless beggar, crying troll when she’s the worst one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Kate Hayes #35 that's the worst apology we've ever heard, stop trolling yourself you gift grabbing turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Kate Hayes #35 grubby, grabby shovel hands all over the show, trolling herself 'cos her engagement's so low.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
First time I’ve posted on this I usually have a little lurk with my morning coffee but MY GODDDDDD. No need for that tap tap tap on every bit of makeup it actually irritated me an had to turn off there was a point we’re I thought is she For real then to post about the comment that was made about her haul on her story it wasn’t even a nasty comment that the girl made. Just shows she is an actual witch. She expects constant ass licking she doesn’t like it when someone has something to say. Right RANT OVERR😂 hi everyone btw 👋🏼 😂😂😂

Reactions: 26
Didn't know this either! I would take this comment down though as it does have their address on it & we're not here for that 😬

Please don't take that the wrong way 🙏🏼😘 xx
Oh yeah, didn’t even notice the address. I’ve reported myself to admin haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.