Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s now been deleted the comment, this honestly has opened my eyes to her page and she just removes anyone for making any comment that not only is negative but even constructive

Reactions: 18
As if she’s now deleted the comment.

She just can’t take anything that isn’t arse licking. She is so quick to delete anything that is negative. And that comment wasn’t even negative, it was simply pointing out something for her to be mindful over. Yet the little witch with her sweaty god goes off on one rolling her eyes and being passive aggressive with her ‘apology’. I can’t even get over that little video. She is one snotty cow. Nervous my arse.

Also, shame on the people sticking up for her. Her behaviour is condoned/celebrated by so many it’s actually frightening.

Reactions: 19
I love how she starts her sorry, not sorry video with 'I've not been on my phone all afternoon or all evening despite the fact we can clearly see the stories she's posted on both the make up account and the interiors account. Does she post them telepathically?
We should all be super greatful she took time out of life, un-gifted not even paid an everything to do that for us! Not because she's an influencer/boss babe CEO/make up queen and that's her job. We got those five minutes for free- you ungrateful peasants!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I nearly (very nearly) thought that she was going to accept the criticism! What a bloody tit.

And she’s got a cheek... doing us paupers a favour when she doesn’t buy anything herself!

Reactions: 11
I really enjoyed her last haul.
this one felt a bit half arsed and everything was her favourite and it was quite contradictory in some parts.
I have to say though, the L’Oréal compressed powder being compared to CTs airbrush powder did make me spit my gin out.... please.... I had to switch it off at that point.

Reactions: 10
That account is sticking up for herself in the comments and so she should.
It wasn’t even a bad comment, Kate can not take any form of criticism at all.
I can’t see them, she must be hitting the delete button quick with her ham hands

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If walking around a shop touching things now counts as a haul does that mean I now own all of River Island?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well blow me down... been following her since peaches that’s the 1st ever apology I’ve ever heard her do. It even had sarcastic undertones and a side of bespoke bitchyness 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All her little minions jumping to defend her knock me sick. They are just desperate for attention from her 🤮

Reactions: 6
You’ve got to laugh at the dickheads giving it “everyone sanitises their hands so nothing to worry about” 😂😂 absolutely nothing to worry about being knee deep in the middle of a pandemic lads!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So guys, weird thing has happened... I'm in overdrive I swear!
A few pages back @meme9 was asking about a thread for Chez. We exchanged a couple comments on chez. A new member who joined in May but hasn't posted anything has reacted to all the posts but only the ones that mention Chez. Come on @lockdown_lard_arse who sent you??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her justification for taking Olive here, there and everywhere as a new born was that she was an “outdoor person” and they just enjoyed being out and about so much and now she gets nervous in Superdrug buying makeup as an MUA and has to put her claws over everything? I also can’t believe she’s been out of touch enough to try and say she was doing a good thing trying to save people money!!! We’re in the mist of a pandemic, people are loosing their income and their ability to house and feed their family, those that are really struggling couldn’t give a shite about swapping their Chanel concealer for a collection one right now!!! If you want to do a good thing, stay at home and stop touching every thing, so infection rates can go down!!!

Reactions: 25
The thing I couldn’t *believe* was her making it like she has done everyone a massive favour by doing a video in bleeping Bromborough Superdrug!

She took time out of her own day to do a 10 minute insta video and wasn’t even paid! Kate, your sainthood is in the post 🙌🏻

So what if the girl didn’t follow her - if only followers are allowed to comment, why doesn’t she go private?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her justification for taking Olive here, there and everywhere as a new born was that she was an “outdoor person” and they just enjoyed being out and about so much and now she gets nervous in Superdrug buying makeup as an MUA and has to put her claws over everything? I also can’t believe she’s been out of touch enough to try and say she was doing a good thing trying to save people money!!! We’re in the mist of a pandemic, people are loosing their income and their ability to house and feed their family, those that are really struggling couldn’t give a shite about swapping their Chanel concealer for a collection one right now!!! If you want to do a good thing, stay at home and stop touching every thing, so infection rates can go down!!!
She only uses drugstore brands anyway, surely she can just show the products she already owns.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.