Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to apologise for mauling every bit of baby clothing whenever she’s In Sainsburys? She does it every time. Drives me nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rewatched her apology video last night and it just irritates me to me core.

“R u SaYiN HI OLivE” Does she ever saying anything else to that kid?🤣 every video olive makes a noise that’s Kate’s go too

she clearly went searching for this business though probably wanted to cause as much collateral damage as poss knowing her and the Becky barb situation. “Don’t even follow me” clearly rattled her cage enough for her to go searching... Kate we see you boo x

What are MUTIL coloured carrots - anyone ?! Thought carrots were all orange 😳
Thought this too and the state of the bleeping bacon truffle cream cabbage 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I’ve just gone and watched that video and idk why Kate’s even like relating to it? Hollys video is saying her experience is “worse” that trolling now and it all started for her before trolling was even a thing because it wasn’t people with fake accounts and stuff like that she’s openly saying that a lot of the messages were people she knew, was friends with etc so surely this should be, if anyThing an eye opener to our CEO boss babe in the sense that people from her own camp ‘troll’ her

thing that struck me the most though was she was saying it’s the only active group about her on Facebook yet instead of posting the recent comments that have been made about her she posted all the ones from 2011, also calling bullshit on she didn’t leave the house for 2 years due to the comments made about her does she forget we seen her on TV😩

funniest thing about it though out of all the comments that were actually made about Holly the girl in that tweet who KHM followed - her comment was only saying this girls brother seen Holly out a tampon in in public 🤣 which wouldn’t surprise anybody we’ve all seen her on GS. People commented saying “where’s raul moat when you need him“ but Kate goes snooping off a comment that’s not even that bad just a rumour??

Kate’s only doing all this because she thinks she has a few “celeb” followers that she’s on par with them and considered a celeb like sorry to burst ya bubble hun but couldn’t be further from the truth🤣

Just looking at that’s it screams diarrhoea
The only time Kate gets decent engagement is when she’s crying about “the trollz, the gremlinzz”, she’s obsessed with the idea of being trolled, it consumes her. Someone else said the other day that she’s desperate for one of us to say something horrible about Olive, could you imagine the likes, comments and shares she would get if she had proof that one of us said something horrible about her? But I think I speak for most of us when I say I couldn’t give a flying duck about her baby, I really don’t care what she looks like or if she’s breastfed or bottle fed or whatever. I just like having a laugh when she dresses her like a Victorian slum child. She’s not the first baby and she won’t be the last.
At the end of the day, no one has ever wished Kate dead on here, or incited violence towards her or been cruel about Olive so she can duck up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only time Kate gets decent engagement is when she’s crying about “the trollz, the gremlinzz”, she’s obsessed with the idea of being trolled, it consumes her. Someone else said the other day that she’s desperate for one of us to say something horrible about Olive, could you imagine the likes, comments and shares she would get if she had proof that one of us said something horrible about her? But I think I speak for most of us when I say I couldn’t give a flying duck about her baby, I really don’t care what she looks like or if she’s breastfed or bottle fed or whatever. I just like having a laugh when she dresses her like a Victorian slum child. She’s not the first baby and she won’t be the last.
At the end of the day, no one has ever wished Kate dead on here, or incited violence towards her or been cruel about Olive so she can duck up 😂
Oh definitely! I think to her if she thinks she’s getting trolled it means she’s somewhat famous because that’s what all the celebs get🤣 imagine being that bleeping warped in the head you keep hinting at people passing comment on your child like why would you even think that specially when a lot of us have kids and stuff ourselves 😩🤣 Still makes me laugh tho the other day when she posted about not showing olives face and everyone agreed proper wasn’t what she was expecting specially when wasn’t that long ago she said she was thinking about it cause Matt wants to post the baby on his socials🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn’t really be impressed if the other parent wouldn’t let me post and be proud of my kids I mean fair enough don’t post them if you don’t want too but he shouldn’t have to have his account private to keep her happy Or to help boost her engagement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow! That sincere apology 🤦🏼‍♀️ Said no one ever! Who cares if that girl doesn’t follow you maybe she genuinely used to like your account but didn’t want to follow, maybe she genuinely cares for the health of others unlike like you. This whole Instagram is a joke if you put your life to the public then expect to be pulled apart simple!
Anyone with a basic understanding of social media (which you’d hope for a boss babe influencer) would know that posts reaching accounts that don’t follow you is a positive thing (usually from shares & tags) meaning you’ve had good engagement on a post.

But no, she is so obsessed with the “trolls” that she can’t see past anything constructive without naming and shaming them so her brain dead army can harass the poor girl to the point of having to delete her account. Really classy Kate. 👍🏼

wonder why Kate hasn’t cried troll over any of them accounts yet? surely by now we’d of had a sob story
I think she avoids mentioning the ones that are created by her/her cronies in the hope that they will “catch” tattlers. 😂

Reactions: 13
Lash a few sequins on them yorkies and they can be another saggy pumpkin centre piece. Ya ovens not hot enough, truff crank it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just rewatched her apology as I couldn’t be arsed watching all of it last night. She said she’s trying to do good in the world?! 😂 babe, you’re fingering products in Superdrug, not out there saving lives, get to duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you reckon this person on Twitter ‘trolling’ her before Tattle was created, will blow her tiny mind? 😂
My make up was the same when she done it- hideous! She was dressed in filthy gym clothes, kept stopping to talk to the other staff and text on her phone, and her breath absolutely reeked!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never had my make up done by her and had actually never heard of her until my mate went to her yeeearsss ago at the SW and she came out looking completely different? Like you could barely see her skin under the layers of foundation. I picked her up after and she went straight home to wash her face 😂 and yes, said she was erratic and her breath smelt like an overflowing sani bin🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
6C4D544F-C1E8-4827-802A-F6A90F56B2C3.jpeg

Has anyone else seen this comment? What is she trying to say? She filmed the video before Covid or sanitised before touching anything precovid?
I don’t believe that for a minute or she’s missed out a business relationship for hand cream. Lord knows I’ve gone through tubs since sanitising all day everyday..
The amount of brown tongues in her comments is shocking. What’s that twitter phrase? ‘She won’t shag ya mate’

Reactions: 15
View attachment 280336
Has anyone else seen this comment? What is she trying to say? She filmed the video before Covid or sanitised before touching anything precovid?
I don’t believe that for a minute or she’s missed out a business relationship for hand cream. Lord knows I’ve gone through tubs since sanitising all day everyday..
The amount of brown tongues in her comments is shocking. What’s that twitter phrase? ‘She won’t shag ya mate’
Does this girl not proofread??? Argh this stresses me out. Her grammar and the way she conducts herself is awful, why on earth do brands like Silk Fred want to associate with her? Baffling.

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t an apology, it was an excuse to get her followers to attack that poor girl that’s all.
The ‘haul’ cracked me up. She does realise a haul is when you PURCHASE a load of products, take them home and try them (preferably) on camera and give your opinions on what you like and don’t like.
Mispronouncing names and saying “this is probably gonna sell out now” okay Lisa Eldridge, calm down ya big fuckin womble.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 280336
Even if she did sanitise her hands before she touched everything, how does she know that the person before her DID sanitise their hands? Superdrug offer sanitiser but it’s not mandatory to sanitise on entry to the shop! So she’s picking up their germs and taking them all home to her baby 😢

Reactions: 10
She's missing the point so badly. The covid rates in the area, all it takes is one asymptomatic person the breathe over any one of the hundreds of things she's touched. Then she will lash her shovels on other products, the pram, her phone, her bag, that mask swinging round her chin - and the germs are everywhere. She sure as tit isn't sanitising her hands between everything she's touched.

Reactions: 8
What are MUTIL coloured carrots - anyone ?! Thought carrots were all orange 😳
You can get purple carrots!

I genuinely don’t understand how she spells so badly. She said she had dyslexia but iPhone autocorrects everything so unless she has it turned off??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.