Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate also has as much business intellect as the average pigeon, she has a public business profile, she’ll appear on people’s explore page, you don’t have to follow her to view her content and if anything it gives her the engagement that pays her bills, if she doesn’t want people to question her that don’t follow her maybe it’s time for a private profile ☺

She only uses drugstore brands anyway, surely she can just show the products she already owns.
This!!! She’s gifted/ already has so much makeup! Surely she didn’t have to venture out

Reactions: 15
Oh hang on, so it’s OUR fault she touched all the products?? Because she was doing US a favour? If she’s been paid for it she wouldn’t have touched them! Sorry Kate I do apologise! 🙄

Everyone uses sanitiser so it’s ok? Until you touch your nose or mouth because you’ve got the mask down under your chin and then touch the products. Her followers really are thick!
Argh so frustrating. It’s not an apology if you try and justify yourself. Just Apologise and be done. Forever the victim.

Reactions: 5
I actually thought fair enough when she started apologising... then the ‘I took time out of MUYYYY DAYYY to do this’. Your day! You make money off your followers, it’s a job! Imagining if I did some work wrong in my job and said to my customers ‘I actually took time out of my day to do this tit work for yous but I was nervous’. She is so unprofessional!

The comment, she is so kindly taking the time to highlight, has now gone. Has her army laid into the poor woman and she’s deleted it herself? Very kind Kate!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry, I'm not from the UK but I love drama. Can I ask what "bespoke" means? It's not something I've heard where I live, but I can't stop reading this shitshow of a MUA.🤪

Reactions: 3
I had to psyche myself up to watch it with sound. WT actual F. She wasn’t even paid to pop into her local place and go on the beg for gifted things, she doesn’t even get up without being paid, thank for she gets paid to have a tit or it would start falling out of her mouth..... oh wait. She took the time out of her day, when she’s out 24/7 anyway.
anyone who says ‘I’m not being funny’ is just being a dick. You might have gained a follower there but you haven’t now cause you’ve been a cow about it

Reactions: 8
She’s a manky, bogging, germ spreading smelly woman. And so are all of her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg that apology, absolute car crash. The girls comment wasn’t even nasty; she was just pointing out something she needs to consider next time?

THM has taken time out of her own day ghuuyzz to film a video FOR FREE because she’s such a top mummy blogger now that her filming a video that isn’t a paid ad or sponsored is unthinkable?! I’m sure a video of superdrug makeup recs will help thousands hun. 🙄

also to not even say I won’t do it next time I didn’t even realise. Just that she’s “nervous” 😟 wow that girl really cannot admit when she’s in the wrong or just plain thick.

Also can’t cope with those fake accounts! Heard from multiple people that someone in her camp (rumoured to be Chez) sets up fake troll “catcher” accounts to try and find Tattlers. But it’s the trolls who have too much time on their hands?😆

Reactions: 16
I’m a lurker and I’ve never posted on here but she’s so bloody conniving. The way she posted the comment to her story knowing full well all her followers would rush to no doubt abuse the person who posted it n tried to cover it up as an ‘apology’.
Not to mention giving it she ‘thought she was doing something good’ .. you walked around Superdrug n spoke about some makeup babe you hardly solved world hunger. She is deluded well n truly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Kate your such a witch honestly you have a newborn and your putting your dirty bleeping fingers every where.

Yeah you took the time out of your crappy fun filled day stomping round Birkenhead with your bleeping Sasquatch feet but listen no one asked you!

Let me say it again you thick bleeping rat. NO ONE ASKED YOU TO DO IT!!!

An another thing, let me remind you since you remind us lovely lot this is your job you bleeping crank. It’s what you get paid to do *allegedly

Honestly would love to see you out for laughs. You hilarious rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Girls let’s not forget SHES TROLLING HERSELF she needs to be outed for this

Reactions: 23
My friends trying to reset password on katefakehaze I’ll out her myself on it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t even apologise properly, can she?? “I was doing you all a favour, using my own time, blah, blah, blah..”
Literally nobody asked you to do it and to then say it was nerves that made you pick everything up?? 😂😂 Since when do nerves make you manhandle stuff on shelves? And then the whole, “I can’t do anything nice without the trolls getting involved..” pity-fest?? It was a perfectly nice and reasonable comment. It wasn’t trolling, it was pointing out you shouldn’t be picking tit up that you’re not going to buy. Urgh, she’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 19
She’s delusional 😂😂
‘The account doesn’t even follow me and might have got tips from my video’
LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for that person. They probably aren’t even on here but said what everyone is thinking. She’s read here and because she’s dyslexic with numbers put 2 and 2 together and made trollz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And another thing! In her last troll rant, Instagram was her job and how she earns money but now filming stuff for Instagram is “taking time out of her own day”?? Which is it Kate? A job or a favour to us lesser beings who couldn’t possibly figure out what to do with a mascara???

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.