Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell imagine catching a whiff of your turkey tooth stumps behind that mask 🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s that olive account it’s a changed it’s name again that trolling herself again head πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Its my account, it's not a fake account. It's just easier to cry troll than to accept any kind of responsibility or answer any difficult questions. I'd have a conversation with her if she didn't hide behind the block button!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her Halloween display is shite. Half the pumpkins look like they've been volleyed round the house by her workie boots πŸ™ˆ who has places set for nobody? Imagine the dust and tit that must be on her plated and glasses. All for show whilst shes sat scranning alphabites off her walk in wardrobe island πŸ™„
Only gonna be one pumpkin sat round that table πŸŽƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Halloween display is shite. Half the pumpkins look like they've been volleyed round the house by her workie boots πŸ™ˆ who has places set for nobody? Imagine the dust and tit that must be on her plated and glasses. All for show whilst shes sat scranning alphabites off her walk in wardrobe island πŸ™„
I assumed she’d made them herself, til I read the caption. I do t think those pics are a great advert for the business.

Reactions: 3
Howling - THM ready to launch that little pumpkin at the person taking the picture. Get my best angle or I will bleeping lamp you one with this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
Wonder which friends back yard this is πŸ˜‚
Slutty Suzie and Horny Heidi’s (from Bongo’s Bingo). They are genuinely working there

Reactions: 3
Why has she got that giant display on her only work surface in her only liveable room in her house??? Where’s she gonna cook her hello fresh now? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a stupid selfish bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the exact same as the save olive account only the last number has changed from a 5 to a 6πŸ€ͺ to much of a coincidence if you ask me!! This account is going out of its way to defend THM!

What was the Instagram account called?
sarahsultamm saveolivedelamere charliefarlietattle.
Obviously just a coincidence. Just someone mentioned her cousin and her sons name beginning with an E..... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Hi Holly. πŸ˜‰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why has she got that giant display on her only work surface in her only liveable room in her house??? Where’s she gonna cook her hello fresh now? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a stupid selfish bleep
She’s eaten this weeks box and won’t be able to afford another till her UC comes in. Masterclass money has long gone 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Obviously just a coincidence. Just someone mentioned her cousin and her sons name beginning with an E..... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Hi Holly. πŸ˜‰
Fuuuuuck. You’re good. Her piss is going to be fizzing that you’ve ratted her out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I love you both 🀣 still think it’s Kate just using that name πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ This needs to go on that insta that’s trying to expose her 🀣
Kate can’t spell so she always requires a puppet to do it for her!!
It’s the fact that she came for me personally and tried to belittle me, that really ticks me off!
Im away on holiday for a rest lass. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Wkdbird is the one who deserves the credit for pointing me in the right direction. πŸ₯‡πŸ˜

I’m going to be on her most hated list I fear. πŸ™ˆπŸ‘€
Me and you both πŸ’β€β™€οΈ So holly her cousin as been trolling her all along eh! I actually feel ashamed for THM not only did hollys dad help her out when she got her fingers caught in the till, hollys now helping her catch trolls. seems like THM brings nothing but drama ! Holly why don’t you duck her off? In fact you both deserve each other horrible cunts must be something in there genes!

Hi Holly. πŸ˜‰
Tada πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ TAKE A FUCKIN BOW QUEEN

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.