Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mask down, touching everything. In a tier 3 area with the 3rd highest numbers in Europe.

BB684F84-623D-49C8-AFAE-3D812A6239E1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
A few people have commented about her touching things now
Finally people are seeing the real her!! If I wasn’t blocked I’d mention the mask being down too. Absolutely pointless wearing it round your neck love, needs to be over your mouth to catch your tit breath...or can’t you stand the smell? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not a troll either! So maybe you are right

Finally people are seeing the real her!! If I wasn’t blocked is mention the mask being down too. Absolutely pointless wearing it round your neck love, needs to be over your mouth to catch your tit breath...or can’t you stand the smell? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Either buy the make up or don’t touch it!!! In the highest tier area aswell!!! I’m going to unfollow her she is not what I followed her for now and I’m sick of the free and gifted items everyday!!!!!

Reactions: 16
bleeping rona shovel hands goes fingering in superdrug 🤢 I hope that's the one on the Croft that I never go to and know never to go there, if there is an influx in cases in brombrough we know who to blame 🤬 absolute empty head 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Hahahaha onto that social spanner Anna, posting before and after editing pics on her story the one on the swing isn’t even the same pic she’s edited look at her legs ones crossed ones not also tell by her head bleeping whopper 🤣🤣

Also a girl I went to school with works in that Superdrug Kate went to (literally round the corner from my house) when I went in there when lockdown was starting to ease I over heard her talking to the girls who do like brow waxing and tit at the back saying “did you see that” and basically ripping her a new hole 🤣🤣🤣

My Superdrug haul of one lip gloss and 3 bottles of the same highlight, some haul that hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Either buy the make up or don’t touch it!!! In the highest tier area aswell!!! I’m going to unfollow her she is not what I followed her for now and I’m sick of the free and gifted items everyday!!!!!
Me too! Sick of hearing the word GIFTED!!

Reactions: 6
I'm HOWLING !! Cant believe Wayne and Waynetta actually gone to Screwfix after what got said about her Workie Boots 🥾 hahaha 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm HOWLING !! Cant believe Wayne and Waynetta actually gone to Screwfix after what got said about her Workie Boots 🥾 hahaha 😂😂😂
Maybe Matt wanted a pair.... not sure they do them in size 3 tho. He will have to stick to his paint splattered peasant shoe zoe pumps 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could you be arsed with all that on your worktop when you’ve not even got a living room? They’ll have to change and let Olive lie on the floor or the dining room table now she’s got pumpkins all over her worktop. People’s priorities honestly make my head fall off.
Where is olive going to sit in her car seat now.
Perhaps they will just roll her about on the bespoke island from the walk-in wardrobe aka front room

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Halloween display is shite. Half the pumpkins look like they've been volleyed round the house by her workie boots 🙈 who has places set for nobody? Imagine the dust and tit that must be on her plated and glasses. All for show whilst shes sat scranning alphabites off her walk in wardrobe island 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why would you clutter up your kitchen island with all that tit?!! It’s right next to the sink! I expected her to do some sort of dining table centre piece or something... but no one fills their kitchen island work tops with stuff like that? It’s really strange

How long until this is deleted 😂
View attachment 279725
13 likes though!!! She called the last person to comment “covid police / troll”!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.