Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour is just bizarre, like she truly baffles me.
I wonder how she would react if someone actually pulled her up in person about the tit she does.
Matts mate must tear him apart because of her behaviour. She’s crazy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Me and you both 💁‍♀️ So holly her cousin as been trolling her all along eh! I actually feel ashamed for THM not only did hollys dad help her out when she got her fingers caught in the till, hollys now helping her catch trolls. seems like THM brings nothing but drama ! Holly why don’t you duck her off? In fact you both deserve each other horrible cunts must be something in there genes!

Tada 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 TAKE A FUCKIN BOW QUEEN
That said email is also love.boutiquexx who is defending her on *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post*.
@Wkdbird I think it’s a collaboration of both THM & Holly.
I think it was used to slag tattle when it was Sarah/ olive / Charlie but then when *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* popped up it became loveboutique to defend THM!!
She’s playing a dangerous game getting family involved, as if you have a fall out your fucked. 🤔

Reactions: 18
So, the trolling Instagram accounts are all under the email address [email protected]
So who’s Elias?? KHM and Holly both follow a company called Elias Electrical Ltd? Maybe I’m thinking too much into this now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So the first person was a troll but 21 people agreeing means she apologises?
44EA765D-CD53-43C0-A06F-88B93AFD1617.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh hang on, so it’s OUR fault she touched all the products?? Because she was doing US a favour? If she’s been paid for it she wouldn’t have touched them! Sorry Kate I do apologise! 🙄

Everyone uses sanitiser so it’s ok? Until you touch your nose or mouth because you’ve got the mask down under your chin and then touch the products. Her followers really are thick!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Is she actually trying to make out like she was doing people a favour to defend herself for touching EVERYTHING in the shop 😂 what a weapon. BUT SHE DOESNT READ HERE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she said they were being negative when they said they liked the haul OMG how thick!!!!! Victim again!!!

Reactions: 16
Boo frigging hoo, it’s so draining posting myself breaking lockdown rules and getting called out on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can’t see just hold her hands up and apologise. I don’t believe for one second she was nervous. She just doesn’t care about the situation we are all in.
As for doing us a favour, bore of Kate. You didn’t do a haul, you just pointed out a few items that you think are good.
She just loves being a victim.

Reactions: 15
Why can’t see just hold her hands up and apologise. I don’t believe for one second she was nervous. She just doesn’t care about the situation we are all in.
As for doing us a favour, bore of Kate. You didn’t do a haul, you just pointed out a few items that you think are good.
She just loves being a victim.
That nervous...swanning round the place with no bleeping mask on spreading her crappy germs all over those products

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here... what an absolute melt she is 🤦‍♂️That video has sent me over the edge, I think every one who’s watched the Superdrug haul thought why are you touching/banging on absolutely everything!?!?!?

Reactions: 17
That account is sticking up for herself in the comments and so she should.
It wasn’t even a bad comment, Kate can not take any form of criticism at all.

Reactions: 11
Urgh so I haven’t commented on the last few threads cause, if I’m honest, this whopper is draining and quite clearly in need of help.

Howeverrrrr I have just watched that sarky ‘apology’ video and cannot believe the smugness of that little witch. Once again completely missing the point. That profile commented because we are in a huge crisis in the North at the moment so it is completely irresponsible to be touching many products with no intent to buy them. Hand sanitiser at the bleeping front doors of Superdrug or not. We all have a responsibility and I’m sorry love, but your ‘haul’ and your ‘good deed of the day for the peasants that can’t afford designer make up’ doesn’t make you exempt from protecting other people. I’m sorry if that’s inconvenient to your brand but tough tit. We are more than 6 months into this tit now, don’t go anywhere or do anything unnecessarily! It’s so easy. Protect the vulnerable. Why is it so hard? And why is anyone who quite rightly expresses that opinion then sneered at and called ‘Covid police’ or a ‘troll’. If you wish to be seen as a public figure expect your behaviour to be scrutinised if it’s not deemed socially acceptable. Especially if you’re dicking around and publicly laughing at something so serious. Wear your face mask, don’t be wandering round a store with it pulled down!

Ah the smugness on her face then riled me up something rotten. She’s doing us a favour...oh please. Like I’m not capable of walking into Superdrug and buying a cheap powder myself. duck off. I’ll take tips when you learn how to contour and overline your lips properly, looks like you borrow your fella’s trowel. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh how bleeping patronising is she..... Mother Teresa trying to save all the peasants money with cheap makeup tips !! The girl who doesn't buy her own makeup, Winter coat or clothes or bottles for her kid !!! So passive aggressive on that video. She's in the public domain willingly & just can't take even a bit of constructive criticism or a suggestion from anyone, got to be 100% kissing her arse telling her how fabulous she is. Took the time out of my life to help people !! Please !!! Seriously who does she think she is ??

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.