Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* account need to really up
their game for us to have any interest... crackpot crank behaviour 🥴

Reactions: 7
This is turning into thread 21 I’m off to hide in that bomb shelter in KHM garden 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m howling at her brain cells. Kate your too clever proper boss babe you.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes out like she’s been hospitalised following a ‘breakdown’ for likes.

Reactions: 8
This is turning into thread 21 I’m off to hide in that bomb shelter in KHM garden 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 I know!!
Someone stop me because I'm bleeping it all up creating suspicion everywhere
Someone come take my wine off me!
Charlie come do some damage control please from this mess im creating...

I've put my tweezers down 🤣🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t that first CharlieFarlietattle email the same as the trolls one from ages ago? Starts with an O and ends in an e? The one from that dreaded thread where we thought she might have got someone to hand over the account?

Regardless, it’s her or one of her 🤢 ‘army’.Anyone who so much as says boo to her gets blocked but this one she’s conveniently engaged with, left the conversation on her feed for a while and have a private conversation over DMs. She just doesn’t do that! She’s the blocking queen!

NEW TATTLERS do not even attempt to read thread 21 I repeat do not read thread 21 unless you want your head to fall off and your eye balls to roll around in your head
I still can’t get my head around that thread, don’t think I ever will either 😂😂

I’m howling at her brain cells. Kate your too clever proper boss babe you.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes out like she’s been hospitalised following a ‘breakdown’ for likes.
Don’t be giving her idea, I genuinely wouldn’t be able to take it

Woah hang on, what about this account? I've just been diggin out my tweezers trying to be investor like our Charlie Farlie.. 🕵🏻‍♀️

Or have we been over this and I've missed it a million threads ago?

View attachment 278843
Girls...... I know who set this up 🤣 it’s deffo not Kate or chezza or Matt! I promise I know who done it and she has lost the log in for it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Girls...... I know who set this up 🤣 it’s deffo not Kate or chezza or Matt! I promise I know who done it and she has lost the log in for it
Could have told us about it at the time girl, our heads all fell off 😂 Good work on the damage control!
What about all the other accounts then?
They're all too similar

Only found out about a week ago and I completely forgot what it was called 🤦‍♀️ I seen you but it on here and I thought omg that’s it 🤣 had to tell you’s all before everyone head fell off! My mate set it up as her daughter follows Kate, her daughter is being treated for bulimia, I don’t want to say much more as it’s her story but I understand why she has done it! But it’s deffo no one from tuffle hog camp!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just catching up! Been quiet as found out my partner of 4 years has been messaging a skank saying he’s been single for 3 years. Papped his sorry ass out!
What a pig!! You’re better off without him ❤

NGL I’m totally lost re the fake accounts 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This account is another of hers back from thread 21 as well.
Weird how the names always change on them when things like this start to happen 🤔

that parody account though, the #neck creased me.
What name did it have then?

Reactions: 1
The Katehayesfakeup now shows no posts / no followers less than an hour after being outed on here... 🧐
This is all getting a bit ridiculous!

I know nothing about the other accounts only that the fakekatehaze was set up by someone I know and it’s 100% nothing to do with truffle hog and her camp

It got changed to a fellas name (Ste Smith) after being named Stacy Smith.90

Edited to say the post above smashed it with Terry Smith!
Hahahaha that’s so OBVIOUSLY Kate, the spelling and the words they’ve used 😂 dileted ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.