Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does she go through life with that SpeLLinG it hurts my brain reading it - CrEatioNing ffs 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
STOP IT!!!
That S.F.enny follows me on my insta and sent me a DM ages ago, I didnt reply!! How do we know that's her??????
Long story but my friend had a lurker account on insta and was following and commenting on that Olive Delamere account, you know the one that was set up and had loads of clever content but then turned into a troll Hunter account. Anyway, off the back of my mate commenting on some of the pics, she starts getting messages from this Sam Fenny account on her personal insta. She’s blocked them now because she has a kid etc. But it’s pretty bleeping coincidence that that account started messaging her when it was all kicking off about the olive Delamere account

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Long story but my friend had a lurker account on insta and was following and commenting on that Olive Delamere account, you know the one that was set up and had loads of clever content but then turned into a troll Hunter account. Anyway, off the back of my mate commenting on some of the pics, she starts getting messages from this Sam Fenny account on her personal insta. She’s blocked them now because she has a kid etc. But it’s pretty bleeping coincidence that that account started messaging her when it was all kicking off about the olive Delamere account
I dont know you know.
I've just checked my DMs and they first messaged me last December, I hadn't signed up an account on here at that point, I was just lurking so they wouldn't have had any link to me on here. Also they only really message pervy comments on my insta stories. So I do think it probably is just a coincidence.
Weird though

I dont know you know.
I've just checked my DMs and they first messaged me last December, I hadn't signed up an account on here at that point, I was just lurking so they wouldn't have had any link to me on here. Also they only really message pervy comments on my insta stories. So I do think it probably is just a coincidence.
Weird though
Oh really? That is a while ago. Maybe it’s Matt’s account away from her eyes 😂 because my mate was also following Ninja’s account at the same time so we tried to piece it all together and because it was all kicking off on here on THAT thread, we just thought it was all linked. So funny how we all just jump to the same thing because of KHM, she’s not as clever as she thinks. I remember my mate saying that this Sam fenny had found her personal and business accounts and was just sending her random messages but if it goes way back to December then it probably is all a weird coincidence

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ girls I haven’t been active on here in a while and my head is burnt out trying to catch up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Howling - THM ready to launch that little pumpkin at the person taking the picture. Get my best angle or I will bleeping lamp you one with this 😂😂🎃🎃
Wonder which friends back yard this is 😂
Only the one pumpkin as well. There’s no way she could squeeze more than one into her dreamy, bespoke, panelled by Daddy DIY conversation that’s just about big enough for her fat head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the way she forgets things she says she will post and then doesn’t We’res the hello fresh discount code? and the super drag haul?

How does she get away with saying to so many people that she will post these things then doesn’t I guess no ones actually arsed 🤣

ain’t no body got time for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand how anyone could say she is the fashion queen. Her clothing choices are hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like she's off to work on a building site for the day. I'm all about embracing the mum bod but really.... beige leather look leggings pulled up to her tits with a jumper tucked in 😂 also are they daddy DIY bespoke paneling shoes that he's got on they looked trashed poor lad 😂
bleeping Screwfix hahahahaha dead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice that Kate buys things she can hand down to delo for work when he grows up #giftedbyKHM

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Where’s the posts about the scan pic not being hers? Feel like I want to back this *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* account up here!

45E0CDE0-E3C0-46CD-BBAF-519CE36971B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.