Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT THE duck IS GOING ON 😂

I’ve been AWOL for a few days went on a little road trip and I’ve come back to Charles messaging THM an apology and 100 fake accounts being exposed.

@Charlie Farlie if you wanted to leave Tattle you should have just said lass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
& it uses an outlook email like THM 👀🕵🏻‍♀️
Shes definitely trolling herself and fixated on Charlie Farlie for some reason
20201018_005003.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've been gone a few hours and legit have no idea whats going on! I can't keep up with all these fake accounts 🙈

Reactions: 6
I have come to the conclusion in my job that the majority of people cannot say ibuprofen! Particularly those from the Wirral and Liverpool! I don’t get it 🤣
Yes. Pronouncing it is one thing but would they spell it i Brufen? I mean I’ve tested my auto correct and it took me 10 attempts to get i brufen so how she manages it is beyond me.

I can’t believe any one of her followers would genuinely believe some one would troll her using the name Charliefarlietattle it makes absolutely no sense.

I actually think she’s unwell, who would go to all this effort to troll themselves.

Matt must be an absolute wet wipe can be not see she needs some kind of intervention.

but the good news is she no longer reads on here so we won’t be hearing another word about trolls or tattle now
Still stick with the theory Matt must be on permanent drugs to deal with this tit on a daily basis. I’m nearly 100 miles away and it does my head in. Either that or he’s along for the best ride. Nearly commented early aboit her last makeup video using her Matt foundation. Delo must be bleeping nackered, he’s a small Matt for olive to lie on after water babies, now he’s a foundation. Dunno how he fits it all in tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think it’s her. She was on a night out with her mate having a drink when this all started the other week.
But..... remember she only shows snippets of her life..... she still had time to have a drink with her mate then went home and made up all the accounts to troll herself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Love it do it I'll pray it rains were ever u r just so all his stuff is soaking wet 🤣
And that all the local dogs and cats come by and piss all over it too 🤣👊👊

Soz girlies been so busy, I’m completely lost no idea what’s going on with this account trying to be the gorgeous CF but, plot twist.. ITS MATT 😂
Please be true the panelling penis 🤣🤣

I’ve got more chance of eating dog shite. 🤣🤣
With a pair of tweezers 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Updated overnight... and the katemadeup has been busy this morning
There’s no way Kate went out last night. She’s been sat in her kitchen doing this, if she was out, she’d have posted a million pictures as per usual.
Can’t believe she calls herself a make up artist. Look at this ‘contour’ 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Someone clearly is STILL pissed by me. Maybe I’ve upset Anna when I called her a spanna ( spanner) I hate bad spelling!
The funny thing is they have to waste so much time changing accounts and creating accounts it just SCREAMS that it is alas them.

Please don’t obsess about me tho THM and your camp, I’m not worth it. 😉
Please change your caption from smelly to something a bit more relevant. I’m showered, tanned and smell of Black Orchid (Tom Ford)
Im not a cheap lass clearly. 🤣

Have this bugger for free courtesy of wor @MrsSavage..... You can call it first. 😉

Charlie Farlie revels the truthen, Truffs self medicates with I Bruthen.🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m expecting a red rant at some point today about the katefakehaze account because she can’t change this one as it’s not here who set it up 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m expecting a red rant at some point today about the katefakehaze account because she can’t change this one as it’s not here who set it up 💁‍♀️
I don’t think she will.... that would draw attention to it and those pics are eye openers for those who don’t already know how fake she is 🙈

What the funk is going on?
so she’s making these accounts up we think?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* is definitely a tattler and I have a suspicion it’s the same person that ran olive.delamere, it’s quite intelligent and funny. Far too intelligent to be Kate or one of her cronies, the only insult Kate knows is saying someone looks like a big toe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* is definitely a tattler and I have a suspicion it’s the same person that ran olive.delamere, it’s quite intelligent and funny. Far too intelligent to be Kate or one of her cronies, the only insult Kate knows is saying someone looks like a big toe
Look at that account who got kicked off here a few weeks back after slagging barb off and saying I treat it like a what’s app group!! She got pretty nasty for nowt. It happened really quick before they got the boot and all messages disappeared, spiceupyalifex was her tattle handle. 🙈 That came from neee where but she wasn’t a happy camper. I still don’t believe she was a genuine tattler, someone to stir the cauldron. 🤪🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.