Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bizarre the way her mood can be Completely changed by strangers comments on social media. She’s buzzing today after all the “love” from people she doesn’t even know, or has never met. A few comments that she doesn’t agree with, and she’ll say she hasn’t left the house, that her mental has suffered and will have a good cry (all filmed for social media of course). Never seen anyone quite like her. Absolute tit show.

Reactions: 40
Tbh I didn’t think much of her IGTV last night, “embrace your body but I’m going on a diet” purely an ad, anything for money or free tit. Give it til Friday and we’ll have a new grid post of her with olive and she’s edited herself to be 1/4 of the size she is in real life.
Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the way she looks body wise, I mean she’s not long had a baby, some people bounce back some people don’t!
its like the other week though isn’t it telling people to love their bodies but then sharing stretch mark removal on her stories, she doesn’t actually give a tit she just does Fucjing anything for money...

Reactions: 18
the way she does stories bugs me. they’re always cut wrong and repeated - gives me headache 😂

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t seem to have grasped that you only bounce back to where you were, if you’re lucky. I think she looks like she’s bounced back, but to her actual size 14 self not by magic to the photoshopped size 10 she made herself out to be. This is the issue with social media and photoshopping, you start to fool yourself along with everybody else!

Reactions: 27
If she is genuinely helping people then fair enough. But I can’t help but just feel like she’s jumping on another bandwagon. I see all these influencers who used to filter and shave themselves into non existence now preaching the ‘embrace yourself’ssss’ stuff for a quick like. Without even acknowledging that their previous behaviour caused others insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
her taste in fashion is bleeping awful - even gymwear. That fuchsia pink number 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she really, truly believed in this cause why is her grid still full of edited skinny post baby pics? She’s just trying to gain some extra engagement!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some of the gyms here by us are staying open paying the fine, surprised Chezs gym isn’t it’s a pretty reputable one. Maybe soon khm will be on the beg for a personal trainer cause heaven forbid she spend her own money on anything.

also heads up, the mat she got from home n bargain is tit I went through 4 of them, they stain 😩 the ones from smyths are loads better

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterday she was 10 weeks postpartum today she’s 9 weeks postpartum. Can’t keep up with her own lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine the make up tide mark on that white jacket. Not to mention when Oliff pukes on her! 🤨🤣

Reactions: 7
Aw just seen her story and now she’s working with fabletics... quite sad cause I quite liked them well mainly And it’s been good for maddie Ziegler... 😩 is there anything Kate hasn’t bleeping advertised?? 🙄

Yesterday she was 10 weeks postpartum today she’s 9 weeks postpartum. Can’t keep up with her own lies.
Tbf this is the girl who counts her babies age in months by weeks instead of by the date of the month 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
You can’t blame her, she doesn’t even know the difference between 4 weeks and a month 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The gifts from huda getting thrown about. She is a vile, disgusting, money grabbing oaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The girls doing the course in Oh snarling...should they not be wearing masks as they are all Sat at a table beside each other 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So back to not being exempt from wearing the mask in oh darlin 🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.