Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Cheryl post last night it was her last night in Oh Snarlin'? Are they closed or not? I'm not following 😳

Reactions: 3
Friggen hell girls I haven’t been well had a run in with covid! Didn’t realise we were on a new thread!! She’s that boring these days I’m not holding my breath but off to catch up on 8 pages, hope you’re all well tattle bastards 💕💕💕💕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hope everyone with Covid is feeling better soon! How have all your girls got it? you been having gremlin meetings without me?? haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Friggen hell girls I haven’t been well had a run in with covid! Didn’t realise we were on a new thread!! She’s that boring these days I’m not holding my breath but off to catch up on 8 pages, hope you’re all well tattle bastards 💕💕💕💕
Hope you’re feeling ok lovely? It can be very nasty 😞 xx

Hope everyone with Covid is feeling better soon! How have all your girls got it? you been having gremlin meetings without me?? haha
No idea where I picked mine up from, I’ve been so careful and working from home. Online shopping and all that. My mum has been so ill in hospital with it, so grateful for our NHS.

❤❤

Reactions: 7
Showing all her gifted tit and she’s like “I’ve been waiting for this” on a post that’s gifted, cheeky mare if you want it that badly bleeping pay for things like the rest of us actually knocks me sick

Reactions: 25
The way she goes on about some of the stuff she’s gifted and never used before makes me actually think that instead of them just gifting her and reaching out to her she must message them like “I wanna do a IGTV using your products do I get a discount” in the hope they just send her pure stuff, she thinks she’s a celebrity because she’s an “influencer” cause most celebs now are influencers on social media

Reactions: 9
All this gifted stuff makes my blood boil! I work with people who have nothing! She is absolute SCUM!!!!

Reactions: 19
The whole gifted culture knocks me sick. Ham hands is one of the worst for it but it’s not just her. Showing off all your free tat is tone deaf at the best of times never mind at the moment

Reactions: 33
The whole gifted culture knocks me sick. Ham hands is one of the worst for it but it’s not just her. Showing off all your free tat is tone deaf at the best of times never mind at the moment
It’s vile!!!!! Was going to get myself one of them
Noughts and kisses coats but won’t be bothering now!

Reactions: 14
Oh my god just the way she speaks turns my stomach. “This is beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatifull,” “I’m othettttttttttssssshed”

How does does she hear herself back and think she sounds okay?

Me too and it’s a stand that Jemma seems really genuine. Can’t be if she associates with Truffalo

Reactions: 8
A friend of mine was seriously considering a Cybex pram until she saw truffalo with one 😂 she soon scrapped that idea

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t even keep up with you lot 😂

This reminds me of when I first moved to Aus and I couldn’t keep up with Eastenders anymore proper devod.

I had so many thread title suggestions in my head aswell and come on and were on a new thread fml every bloody time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A friend of mine was seriously considering a Cybex pram until she saw truffalo with one 😂 she soon scrapped that idea
😂😂😂
Oh my god just the way she speaks turns my stomach. “This is beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatifull,” “I’m othettttttttttssssshed”

How does does she hear herself back and think she sounds okay?

Me too and it’s a stand that Jemma seems really genuine. Can’t be if she associates with Truffalo
Yeh she does. And her sister, Lucy. Won’t be buying from there now. Can’t get my head around her getting all this stuff when there’s people living on the streets, going to food banks, unable to buy for their children for Christmas 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just had a scroll through her feed and olive is always dressed like a boy! Thought she’d have her in big pink over the top dresses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is one greedy witch!!! Nobody needs all this stuff gifted I bet she’s never spent a penny on half of these companies!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.