Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also got the impression that he was forced into agreeing to it, if he did indeed know what he was agreeing to.

I found it weird also when he said she was being mean to him. I can kinda see it. At times she seemed completely disinterested, it almost seemed like an effort to bother getting up when the carer called her.

His bedroom was depressing too. Dingy and junk ridden. Very depressing.

Reactions: 10
The grieving widow on tour 🙄🙄
I swear she is being given back-handers by Emirates Airways (based in Dubai). I remember an Instagram post when she felt the need to say 'I'm not getting paid' for this glowing endorsement of Emirates Airways as she was pictured on board the plane with cabin crew. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Dubai is the perfect place for grifters like Kate, I mean I've got more culture in my fridge right now compared to that place. She might even find herself a rich investment banker whilst she's out there. :sick:

Reactions: 16
I’m confused about the carers bill….sometimes I read that she hasnt actually settled the bill yet?
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
article in Sunday Times culture mag by camilla long can't share pay wall

'You could hear of the epic shagging, coke snorting tit stirring......he was a devilish figure.....so strange to see him cleaned up & totally reinvented...
We are told its Derek's story but peer closer & you'll see it's garraway's....Don't want to be uncharitable...but it's become a soap opera - photoshoots, interviews, tearful moments on garraways slot on GMB'.

'But what was the exact change she was "fighting for" was it this: just more cash?'

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's in Dubai??

How jolly weird that she doesn't seem to have mentioned going to Dubai on her own insta.

Probably happy for "fans" to think she is sat at home dressed all in black lace and gently rocking back and forth, weeping.

Did the kids get an outing to Dubai? Is she being paid to be there by Emirates airline or something? Or has she found a few pennies down the back of the sofa to buy the tickets?

Reactions: 19
Archived.
Worth a read.
Camila Long is a proper b*tch ... but I can't help liking her, well ... as a columnist. 😬 I wonder how many GMB viewers read The Sunday Times? She made some good points, especially about how self-absorbed Garragrift seems to be and how ITV are drawing every last breath out of 'Derek's Story'. I doubt Camila will be on Kate's Christmas card list but hey ... Ms Long will never be a Dame will she. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
The grifter isn’t filming another documentary is she? 😆

Surprised she didn’t have a horse named Dodgy Derek at the races.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's obviously not worried by threats of bankruptcy so why should we

Reactions: 14
What’s she done with the kids while she jets off to Dubai? Presumably Darcey has her A levels in a couple of months, so would be revising. She never seems to put the interests of her children first.

Reactions: 16
Anyone know what the hell this tweet from 4 years ago was all about (apart from being another grift)?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9