Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the hell this tweet from 4 years ago was all about (apart from being another grift)?

It's on her twitter header as well. Domain is dead now so I think it's the gravestone of an earlier attempt to grift.

1711902005101.png

Seems from these archive links it was something she did around the time of being in the Jungle, but either never got any signups or couldn't be arsed with it.

pre-jungle archive

post-jungle archive

1711902185038.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what the hell this tweet from 4 years ago was all about (apart from being another grift)?
Sounds like she was trying to jump on the 'wellbeing' and 'mental health' bandwagon like every grifter. Still, the domain name is up for sale now ...

Image1.jpg

Reactions: 4
Sounds like it was going to be Derek's psychotherapy expertise with Kate's name tacked on to cash in on her post-I'm a Celeb profile. Seems to have launched 2019, so the timing didn't work out for them there.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like she was trying to jump on the 'wellbeing' and 'mental health' bandwagon like every grifter. Still, the domain name is up for sale now ...

View attachment 2847955
That just means she let it lapse (didn't renew it) and a domain hustler has picked it up in the hope that the occasional click it still gets might be worth something. No way is it worth $5695, they'll probably take $50 if someone offers it to them.

Reactions: 6
The grifter isn’t filming another documentary is she? 😆

Surprised she didn’t have a horse named Dodgy Derek at the races.

Derek Thompson aka Charlie from Casualty? ;) Kate's going all thespian now!
---
Sounds like it was going to be Derek's psychotherapy expertise with Kate's name tacked on to cash in on her post-I'm a Celeb profile. Seems to have launched 2019, so the timing didn't work out for them there.
Try as I might I just cannot imagine paying to benefit from Derek's "expertise" in the field of psychotherapy..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Try as I might I just cannot imagine paying to benefit from Derek's "expertise" in the field of psychotherapy..
You'd have to have serious mental health issues if you wanted Derek to be your therapist. The mind boggles.

• Haha

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." - Churchill

Give me bleeping stength ... it's NEVER going to end is it.

Image1.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." - Churchill

Give me bleeping stength ... it's NEVER going to end is it.

View attachment 2848233

How is spending time with her kids at Easter 'new beginnings'? I don't get it. Wouldn't she usually be with the kids at Easter?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kate's Resurrection as a National Treasure courtesy of her services to Altruism and Frugality.

• Haha
DIdn't she tag the Mexico trip as work too :eek: is she bumping someone else off now .......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also got the impression that he was forced into agreeing to it, if he did indeed know what he was agreeing to.

I found it weird also when he said she was being mean to him. I can kinda see it. At times she seemed completely disinterested, it almost seemed like an effort to bother getting up when the carer called her.

His bedroom was depressing too. Dingy and junk ridden. Very depressing.
His bedroom was their dining room and he needed it at very short notice. I don't think we can criticise for the decor or the fact there was junk (their stuff) everywhere.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2847955
Following her stint on I'm a Celebrity she was planning to capitalise on her higher public profile by setting up a lifestyle 'brand'. However, that was in early 2020 so I think it got pushed to one side/ canned, given what happened next... I wonder of this relates to their financial problems as presumably there was a bit invested in setting it up, launching etc, only to have it fail.

Reactions: 4
Following her stint on I'm a Celebrity she was planning to capitalise on her higher public profile by setting up a lifestyle 'brand'. However, that was in early 2020 so I think it got pushed to one side/ canned, given what happened next... I wonder of this relates to their financial problems as presumably there was a bit invested in setting it up, launching etc, only to have it fail.
I've no truck for people who use other people's mental health struggles (real or imagined) to make money off, it's disgusting. Let's be clear, Griftaway isn't the only 'celebrity' to do this. I've less of a problem if the site is non-profit so long as any advice offered is approved by a legitimate source ... you know, like The Speakman's. 😬

• Haha
I hate this "magic" word "wellbeing"..It attracts all the grifters and charlatans who see pound signs flashing away as they target their vulnerable market.

Ideal for "celebs" such as Fearne Cotton and our own Kate Grabapayday..Spew a whole load of common sense but jazz it up so that it sounds like "therapy" and style it as a life-enhancing regime endorsed by your favourite "celeb". Kerching.

• Haha
I hate this "magic" word "wellbeing"..It attracts all the grifters and charlatans who see pound signs flashing away as they target their vulnerable market.

Ideal for "celebs" such as Fearne Cotton and our own Kate Grabapayday..Spew a whole load of common sense but jazz it up so that it sounds like "therapy" and style it as a life-enhancing regime endorsed by your favourite "celeb". Kerching.
It's all very 'cultish'. The Cult of Derek. She no doubt has some followers, hanging on her every word and believing every thing that comes out of her mouth. It's quite a common occurence now, especially in The West as the death of organised religion (and the manufacturing industry) continues. Greta Thunberg is another example of a Cult Leader, on the environmental bangwagon; Russell Brand on the conspiracy bandwagon; Andrew Tate ... Trump! These people are popping-up everywhere and hoovering-up the lost and listless for profits. Of course, the press are happy to promote them and play along if it means profits for them.

It's all quite disturbing and I don't really know what to do about it apart from talking about it on sites like Tattle or starting my own cult and getting in on the action!! 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14