Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her uploads are always the same lol either a grwm or day in the life vibe she acc puts 0 effort into her content !!! she was filming herself doing her washing into todays vid like shes getting £££ for putting 0 effort into her vids...

Reactions: 10
Her uploads are always the same lol either a grwm or day in the life vibe she acc puts 0 effort into her content !!! she was filming herself doing her washing into todays vid like shes getting £££ for putting 0 effort into her vids...
Yeah it's so obvious all she wanted to do was get that vinted ad up :/ Rest of the video was so dull

Reactions: 8
Yeah it's so obvious all she wanted to do was get that vinted ad up :/ Rest of the video was so dull
Literally! no substance what so ever plus it doesnt sit right with me that she is promoting selling all her clothes from only a year ago "because it out of trend" like these influencers are seriously dangerous for telling their young audience that the clothes they only bought a year ago is "out of trend and un wearable" its sad really because even at my age i feel pressure to keep up with these influencer trends but its impossible because it is getting to a new thing every month.

Reactions: 14
Omfg I wonder what’s happened
Im getting vibes theyve broke up for sure. Not sure if that stuff dumped outside his house is the stuff kate had ? that or one of his mates did it for content?

Im getting vibes theyve broke up for sure. Not sure if that stuff dumped outside his house is the stuff kate had ? that or one of his mates did it for content?
Is that a Christmas tree? 🤣🤣🤣
548795ED-0205-4B50-84F3-66B390CA5D0A.png

As a side note, I searched on twitter to see if anyone was talking about it and I found out a nude from Carmie has been leaked....

E9841AE9-4233-4D55-9049-F548A2DAD075.jpeg
7CE1E62A-1FD3-4F1E-BA01-4DFA52C63702.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely she’s outgrown that man child now, I feel like she would be so less annoying without him and she actually has potential to make alright content but he drags her down so much

Reactions: 12
I really wanna know if they're broken up i wonder if she'll address it

I think they might have as they haven’t been together in a while but could still be on the ‘break’
She said in a recent video that they’re fine so n they comment under each others stuff but he had been using Millie as his ex a lit recently in videos n it’s weird

he is holding that girl back so much he is like 10 years behind his age

Reactions: 15
CARMIE IS A GROWN MAN. I think people forget who’s a grown ass man like he’s so childish still living w roommates. He needs to get his own flat or a house like why does he still live w roommates he’s not at uni n he can afford it. He can’t even do laundry Kate said she does his laundry like HIS GROWN. Idk why people don’t higher their expectations of this man he’s a MAN (barely) not a CHILD ffs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.