Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was too long ago 🤔 she mentioned Carmie in her video with her dad 3 weeks ago
Speaking of that video, her dad proudly saying he’s shagged over 600 people made me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone catch the tiktok she made (I think now deleted) saying living alone is so expensive she can't afford to eat dinner .... talk about tone deaf

Reactions: 23
I imagine the rent on her flat is extortionate, especially for one person. But she definitely earns significantly more money than most people her age so it’s tone deaf to act like she’s poor when she almost certainly isn’t. If she was, she should probably stop spending £1000+ on clothes

Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch the tiktok she made (I think now deleted) saying living alone is so expensive she can't afford to eat dinner .... talk about tone deaf
It doesnt sit right with me that she built her whole audience and brand on being a rich private school girl now shes switching up trying to make up shes a relatable working class gal who cant afford dinner !! so relatable for us normal folk! thats why everyone was fuming because there rly is a duck u to anyone who knows shes well off and just lying about something like this for views and relatable points. Even as a student last year she travelled and ate out all the time so shes clearly mocking it

Reactions: 34
It doesnt sit right with me that she built her whole audience and brand on being a rich private school girl now shes switching up trying to make up shes a relatable working class gal who cant afford dinner !! so relatable for us normal folk! thats why everyone was fuming because there rly is a duck u to anyone who knows shes well off and just lying about something like this for views and relatable points. Even as a student last year she travelled and ate out all the time so shes clearly mocking it
Totally agree! I am a similar age to Kate and believe myself to be very fortunate - Think it shows real ignorance. Just because someone is privlidged does not excuse not being aware that what she's joking about is a very unfunny lived reality for a lot of people. She should take some time in her very liberal schedule to watch the news. Is she not aware of the current situation, people struggling with employment and the housing crisis in the City she lives in?

Reactions: 6
Firstly, did she duck just use the shampoo to tone and sort out her crispy hair
Secondly, it’s 1000% an AD which she hasn’t disclosed
So weird if you go on her page and click the video suddenly the description comes up with the ad details?

That’s very sneaky of tiktok if there’s somehow a way to remove captions on the fyp but have it show when you click the vid from their profile

I will never understand why people like Kate complain about their hair being damaged and dead when they’re constantly using heat and dying it. Also, how did a shampoo correct it being crispy? She could’ve at least mentioned what conditioner and other products she used to help her hair health if she actually cared about helping her followers find good products she likes she would’ve. Of course though, it’s an add for shampoo and she’s not being paid to talk about other things so why would she?

ooh in her q&a video today she says her and carmie went on a break but are now back together

• Wow
Reactions: 9
ooh in her q&a video today she says her and carmie went on a break but are now back together
I honestly feel like shes outgrown him maturity and personality wise, kate could do so much better than someone as close minded and negative as carmie.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She definitely said in a recent q&a with carmie they didn’t believe in having breaks so that’s funny
Just going to say this lol a break is a break up cause you’re either together or not. This isn’t Ross n Rachel lol. What’s the point of a break. If u want space from the person say that o need for a break. But why does Carmie always use Millie as his ex she’s so annoying like borederline get some respect she gets passed around in videos for sex appeal

Reactions: 14
Omg just watched his latest vid (carmie) and its just so funny how thick he comes across ... feel bad for kate tbh he seems like a charity case like his whole projection about how kate changed him emotionally for the better... uh bestie your boyfriend sounds stunted with the emotional maturity of a brick

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s the blonde hair but she looks different but good imo like she’s basic ngl blonde blue eyes blah blah it’s typical pretty privilege but can’t deny she’s pretty.... don’t see how or why she settled w Carmie she gives me made in chelsea n he gives me ... if you can’t pay we’ll take it away I’m from Surrey as well lol but still he just looks like a slob
156E100C-053F-482A-88C3-E09DE2B7BCB0.png

Maybe it’s the blonde hair but she looks different but good imo like she’s basic ngl blonde blue eyes blah blah it’s typical pretty privilege but can’t deny she’s pretty.... don’t see how or why she settled w Carmie she gives me made in chelsea n he gives me ... if you can’t pay we’ll take it away I’m from Surrey as well lol but still he just looks like a slob View attachment 548261
Idk she has a very horse face but her body slaps

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her and flossies stories about seaspiricy?? I've unfollowed both of them for it lol making jokes out of such a massive environmental issue?? Wtaf get a grip

Reactions: 5
oddly specific... but she looks like the main character's best friend in a 90s chick flick

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.