Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I root for Kate lowkey and want her to dump his ass so bad. That whole group is so disgusting to me

Reactions: 43
I root for Kate lowkey and want her to dump his ass so bad. That whole group is so disgusting to me
I just hate that she pulls this "I am so mature and dont put up with any bullshit or disrespect" in her Q&As, giving this bad witch persona. Yet she'd deffo wipe the tit off carmies ass if he asked her to. Like she is so independant and mature but carmie is everything she stands against especially with how she tries to be politically correct yet carmie would say he shags his sister if it meant another 3 subscribers.

Reactions: 27
CARMIE IS A GROWN MAN. I think people forget who’s a grown ass man like he’s so childish still living w roommates. He needs to get his own flat or a house like why does he still live w roommates he’s not at uni n he can afford it. He can’t even do laundry Kate said she does his laundry like HIS GROWN. Idk why people don’t higher their expectations of this man he’s a MAN (barely) not a CHILD ffs
Isn't he only 22/23?? I don't think it's that weird to live with roommates at that age. Some people are still in uni around then

Reactions: 23
Isn't he only 22/23?? I don't think it's that weird to live with roommates at that age. Some people are still in uni around then
Except most uni students don’t have the funds he does and the privilege of his parents. I personally find it weird however Uni students are UNI STUDENTS lol they don’t live w roommates randomly they’re getting an education Carmie is just ... there

Don’t get me wrong live w roommates at any age it’s fun or whatever. It’s each to their own I just feel like he’s kinda outgrown the whole roommates thing. Like I just find him creepy tbh ngl I wouldn’t wanna go in the kitchen n see hun making toast ygm it’s more HE IS the weirdo more than having roommates I guess

Reactions: 1
ah I think Kate and Carmie have fully broken up?! hardly halfway through her new vid lol but she's already mentioned something about being a hoe this summer (might've just meant in terms of outfits though? she was talking ab crop tops) & she's said she's 'over the warehouse' so idk I think she's deffo fallen out with that group

• Wow
Reactions: 22
her latest vlog seemed very single girl hot girl summer. like kate going out drinking every night and he wasn't mentioned at all, and her waking up by herself the next day. i am so here for it that vlog was actually vibes, and so fun seeing her hang with so many different friends not just crappy social climbers byeeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve always liked kate anyway. I think it’s her association with carmie that made me feel ill. Doubt he can do better either, who wants a man who is that cringe on social media pls

• Heart
Reactions: 21
her latest vlog seemed very single girl hot girl summer. like kate going out drinking every night and he wasn't mentioned at all, and her waking up by herself the next day. i am so here for it that vlog was actually vibes, and so fun seeing her hang with so many different friends not just crappy social climbers byeeeeee
im interested to see how she is without a child with the emotional maturity of a 13 year old

I hope they have broken up. Her recent video makes me think so. Talking about hoe life and hot girl summer etc

she seems much more herself when she hangs out with Olivia flossie and Lewys

Reactions: 12
I am so sure they've broken up.. based on her last video it seems like it.

loving kates content since she's moved out! i really enjoyed her new video and she seems to thrive way more without the social climbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In her latest vlog when she met her boarding school friend it rly showed how much she puts on the accent she has in her content and how in reality she should sound more posh. Her using all this london road slang is cringe

Reactions: 23
In her latest vlog when she met her boarding school friend it rly showed how much she puts on the accent she has in her content and how in reality she should sound more posh. Her using all this london road slang is cringe
Yes! This is why I can’t watch them, the constant forced slang and hand movements is too much

Reactions: 8
Omg don’t know if anyone else saw this but Kate uploaded a Tik tok (too many bevvies mate, the most recent one) and last night there were loads and loads of comments being like Have you broken up with Carmie?? Does this mean you’re single?? Etc and just looked this morning and seems like they’re all gone?

Reactions: 9
Omg don’t know if anyone else saw this but Kate uploaded a Tik tok (too many bevvies mate, the most recent one) and last night there were loads and loads of comments being like Have you broken up with Carmie?? Does this mean you’re single?? Etc and just looked this morning and seems like they’re all gone?
shes 100% single and deleting the comments proves it lol she doesnt want to see people discussing her breakup

Reactions: 15
On her spam tiktok she's been getting loads of comments as well, surely if they were still together then she'd just reply to them ?? Good on her if they have broken up tho she can do 10000000x better

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.