Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is carmies latest video a joke or? I don’t get these videos he does when his whole fanbase are kids that then go onto others pages and write hate

Eloise was on tiktok live the other day saying Carmie and rest all new about the wave house s2 and were happy and cool about it and they’re still best mates

Reactions: 2
eloise and jimbo are the most irrelevant of the lot and they look like they're 14 year olds trying to emulate skins. don't even get me started on their damn 'pranks'.

Reactions: 16
I think the original wave house was Eloises idea in the first place (groundbreaking) but I'm guessing the others felt it was too much like hard work and that's why they've done their big fake 'split', so Eloise and her management can continue their idea with other people.

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t believe urban outfitters would gift her 1k worth of clothes 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
eloise and jimbo are the most irrelevant of the lot and they look like they're 14 year olds trying to emulate skins. don't even get me started on their damn 'pranks'.
Honestly the most embarrassing "influencers" i've ever come across, imo growing an audience in such an insincere way with stupid clickbaity videos shows they actually don't give a duck about who follows them and more about how many followers they have. At least kate etc are passionate about the videos they put out even if they're not to everyone's taste, eloises are just embarrassing

Reactions: 11
She looks so weird. Like someone sat on her face. Ok that’s rude but I don’t get who she is like jarring af

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Kate realise this whole being allowed to meet friends outside still means you have to social distance from them :oops: not huddle together to take a million selfies

Reactions: 8
Does Kate realise this whole being allowed to meet friends outside still means you have to social distance from them :oops: not huddle together to take a million selfies
Most influencers have binned off social distance completely now 🥴

Reactions: 3
Have kate n carmie split?? Havent seen them together in ages, and surely with stuff opening this weeks they'd be heading out together but they've been out separately with different friend groups i think

Reactions: 5
Have kate n carmie split?? Havent seen them together in ages, and surely with stuff opening this weeks they'd be heading out together but they've been out separately with different friend groups i think
They was together throughout lockdown

They was together throughout lockdown
Yeah everyone knows that, they were specifically talking about recently - tbf he hasn’t liked or commented on her recent IG and also her 72hours alone vid, I don’t think she mentioned him/saw him and he also didn’t comment which he always does. And she hasn’t been very active on socials either

Reactions: 1
Yeah everyone knows that, they were specifically talking about recently - tbf he hasn’t liked or commented on her recent IG and also her 72hours alone vid, I don’t think she mentioned him/saw him and he also didn’t comment which he always does. And she hasn’t been very active on socials either
Hate to be that witch but I don’t think it’s that deep. Unless she dropped him for the girls but he’s literally her source of clout.

Hate to be that witch but I don’t think it’s that deep. Unless she dropped him for the girls but he’s literally her source of clout.
Haha nah, I’m just hoping for some influencer tea or exciting scandal - you’re probs right tbh, I’m sure he’ll pop up soon

Tbf her friend Issey posted this reel a while ago, the waiting for 2 years caption kind fits with Kate

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is what i was thinking, may be a reach but they're always making videos with each other or commenting on each other's stuff which is why I thought it was out of character! Also, carmie etc seem to be hanging out with lewys flossie and olivia too without kate, even tho they're supposed to be friends with kate ??

Reactions: 6
Tbf her friend Issey posted this reel a while ago, the waiting for 2 years caption kind fits with Kate
I think this was too long ago 🤔 she mentioned Carmie in her video with her dad 3 weeks ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.