Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Nah her dad’s a creep; no normal father would hound their daughter asking when they’ve lost their virginity. Then he said with a smile on his face “I heard moaning and groaning next door” when Kate asked if he’d ever overheard her and Carmie (why would you ask your dad that anyway 🤮). Then worst of all, his surprise when he heard her analytics were largely a female audience and he said “I thought you’d have loads of guys w*nking over you” - any normal father would never even want to think about that and it would make them seriously uncomfortable!! Wtf!!! Then he said “you’ve got a great body. Use it. Flaunt it” I am DISTURBED this is NOT normal way for a father to behave

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

lily104

I root for Kate lowkey and want her to dump his ass so bad. That whole group is so disgusting to me

Reactions: 43

ChloeW94

This is bad but I was actually disappointed when I watched Kates new video where she said her and Carmie are still together. I want to like her so much as some of her vlogs are quite good but as long as she’s with that big idiot I can’t support her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

heidianne

I cannot emphasize enough that Kate's boyfriend built his career on mercilessly making fun of people who are literally just existing, not bothering anyone. She doesn't have a single leg to stand on when it comes to gossip forums, especially one as tame as her page has been, or videos for that matter. She's so desperate to be liked and yet has awful cognitive dissonance, like she truly cannot imagine why people might have a problem with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

orlyb1310

VIP Member
When I see people say they like Kate but not him, I just think that anyone who can date someone as awful as Carmie can't be that great of a person themselves.

Reactions: 35

MM24

Chatty Member
Kate comes off as extremely lost within herself and this trend hopping is just the external projection of that. She has no actual personality and seems like a giant mix of whoever she's hanging out with thats why it comes across so forced. Super impressionable maybe its the years of boarding school that coddled her this way.

Reactions: 35

ChloeW94

It is 100% about the Olivia Neil situation with that guy who leaked the videos of her.
Also Carmie is the exact person he hates and makes fun of, doing a sit down video about his relationship hahahahaha. ALSO saying it was a toxic month for the WHOLE OF LONDON??? As fucking if. Ok……stop. Guess I won’t be a fan of kates now. I nearly was but she’s still with him

Reactions: 34

MM24

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch the tiktok she made (I think now deleted) saying living alone is so expensive she can't afford to eat dinner .... talk about tone deaf
It doesnt sit right with me that she built her whole audience and brand on being a rich private school girl now shes switching up trying to make up shes a relatable working class gal who cant afford dinner !! so relatable for us normal folk! thats why everyone was fuming because there rly is a fuck u to anyone who knows shes well off and just lying about something like this for views and relatable points. Even as a student last year she travelled and ate out all the time so shes clearly mocking it

Reactions: 34

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Don't really feel sorry for her tbh she had enough in common with the horrid little cretin for them to be together for years so I think that reflects on her as a person - plus their entire friendship group seem like a nasty, insufferable bunch...

Reactions: 32

jessiedean

they post their whole relationship online and make sly tiktoks about each other then complain that people ask when they clearly want the attention from it. It’s a childish, petty relationship which they both need to get out of. They say they didn’t break up but if I didn’t speak to my boyfriend for a month, I’d class that as being broken up 😅

random123sc

I know we aren’t all kates biggest fan but when Carmine called her pizza face she sounded genuinely distraught, the way it cut as well she was defo hurt. no idea why she kept that in, but joking or not if my bf said that I’d be bawling. No clue why she’s with such a nasty guy

• Wow

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Wanna bet they haven’t broken up n have just done oh breaking up for a week or some dumb shit. Has caramel hung out w any of his friends. Never see him in pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 31