Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her spam tiktok she's been getting loads of comments as well, surely if they were still together then she'd just reply to them ?? Good on her if they have broken up tho she can do 10000000x better
shes deffo gonna have to address it publicly? like they plastered each other all over their socials you cant be shocked ur audience is asking questions

Reactions: 13
On her spam tiktok she's been getting loads of comments as well, surely if they were still together then she'd just reply to them ?? Good on her if they have broken up tho she can do 10000000x better
whats her spam tiktok? yeah she for sure just doesnt want to discuss it yet. also if it just happened recently, she is probs still goin thru it

Reactions: 2
LOOOOOL 100% about carmie and the little freak replied to one of the comments but I 100% think hes the type of weirdo to still comment on her tit even if theyre not together just to get clout off of her followers

Reactions: 6
Something is definitely up between them two because I remember during one of the lockdowns when they didn’t see each other or mention each other for a while loads of people commented on her tiktoks asking if they’d broken up and they were both replying to the comments trying to be funny but still interacting, if she’s been deleting them and not addressing they 100% have broken up IMO good on her he’s such a creep

Reactions: 21
I don’t know how she coped with the stuff he pulls with Millie for clout for so long … All the sister/step sister stuff and the raunchy poses he made her do for thumbnails made me feel so uncomfortable

Reactions: 25
I don’t know how she coped with the stuff he pulls with Millie for clout for so long … All the sister/step sister stuff and the raunchy poses he made her do for thumbnails made me feel so uncomfortable
I agree, I get some people have different boundaries in relationships, but the way he acted with Millie just felt way too far.

Reactions: 13
I agree, I get some people have different boundaries in relationships, but the way he acted with Millie just felt way too far.
Kate gave the vibe she was trying to be the "cool girl" that doesnt get bothered but in reality shes enabling him to disrespect her relationship. She came across borderline pick me reiterating she never gets bothered by his behaviour with millie t but her body language always said different. Lol being the cool chill girlfriend that is okay with anything only lasts so long before you end up resenting your own boyfriend because you didnt want to put boundaries in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I stopped watching her videos for a while, especially when she went through that olivia neil talking really fast stage on her channel. I'm watching her most recent videos and actually really enjoying them. I really do hope theyve broken up, carmie and that group are so toxic and gross and kate seems way more calmer lately

Reactions: 23
the irony of saying its poor form to be materialistic but also hauling 1000 ps worth of clothes each month... 😐😐😐

Reactions: 4
That video wasn’t awful but buying ice cream for £16!?!? These people have more money than sense! You can buy a nice meal at a decent restaurant for that!

I feel like her whole rant about independence in the vlog deffo is a pre warning that her and carmie arent together any more. Who in a happy long term relationship would say that

Reactions: 18
I really can't imagine Carmie doing better than Kate tbh, so he is screwed if they have broken up

Reactions: 25
I really can't imagine Carmie doing better than Kate tbh, so he is screwed if they have broken up
I think his obsession with wealth is so toxic and kate being this privately educated posh girl when hes new money flashy makes him want her more. He 100% knows kates too good for him maturity and status wise lol (not that matters but clearly he values that with how he goes on about money)

Reactions: 24
She did say to some guy who started talking to her than she had a boyfriend tho so idk?

Laughing at how Kate said she's not materialistic cause she never wears her Prada bag... Sis you BOUGHT IT. Most of us couldn't even consider doing that and half her videos are hauls that's the definition of materialistic

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.