Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I don’t see point driving in London I live in SW and my patience and anger can’t take it. But ngl when she started crying and like her lip did that quiver thing felt bad for her when Carmie got one could’ve give a duck lol but idk why seeing her cry I’m like damn ticket man but also shouldn’t she have like a permit or like idk something that allows her to park places or yk read the signs 😂😂😂😂
I don’t watch her anymore what video is this in xx

I can’t decide if I like her dad or find him weird 🤣🤣
I saw allegations of him sexually touching a woman on set of one of his films or like ads. I like how open they are shows she’s comfortable ngl didn’t know she was conceived through IVF and is the only child. Him saying 600 bodycount I don’t believe but if it is true idk in my opinion that’s nasty I feel like a lot of the stuff he says is for the camera. Would love to see the contrast to her mum

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wtf her dad is so weird I have no words. That’s not normal for a girl to have a relationship like that with her dad I don’t care what anyone says that’s just wrong. He comes across as such a perv. The first time they did a video I genuinely thought he was putting on a front for clout and as a joke but there’s something seriously wrong with him

Reactions: 14
I saw allegations of him sexually touching a woman on set of one of his films or like ads. I like how open they are shows she’s comfortable ngl didn’t know she was conceived through IVF and is the only child. Him saying 600 bodycount I don’t believe but if it is true idk in my opinion that’s nasty I feel like a lot of the stuff he says is for the camera. Would love to see the contrast to her mum
yeah she made a tiktok about it - i commented her name a few pages or threds back soz i cant remember exactly her name was araminta something.
hope she is ok.

Reactions: 2
Nah her dad’s a creep; no normal father would hound their daughter asking when they’ve lost their virginity. Then he said with a smile on his face “I heard moaning and groaning next door” when Kate asked if he’d ever overheard her and Carmie (why would you ask your dad that anyway 🤮). Then worst of all, his surprise when he heard her analytics were largely a female audience and he said “I thought you’d have loads of guys w*nking over you” - any normal father would never even want to think about that and it would make them seriously uncomfortable!! Wtf!!! Then he said “you’ve got a great body. Use it. Flaunt it” I am DISTURBED this is NOT normal way for a father to behave

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Urghh her dad! It's like he's having a permanent mid life crisis. The way he spoke about having an affair like it was no big deal, vile.

Reactions: 20
Wtaf, this video really explains why Kate is an idiot, what a mess of a father!

Reactions: 6
the whole group is sooo unbearable and pretentious. they really act like they're the next big thing in the UK but they're so goddamn irrelevant, the most relevant they were was when the entire internet was making fun of their stupid wavehouse antics.

Reactions: 15
the whole group is sooo unbearable and pretentious. they really act like they're the next big thing in the UK but they're so goddamn irrelevant, the most relevant they were was when the entire internet was making fun of their stupid wavehouse antics.
She makes private school girls look bad lol like I’m not like that we aren’t all like that I’d like to say. Yes some are stuck up w the awful accent but most of us aren’t like that. Carmie is a grown man who needs to fix up he can’t be making these childish videos anymore like started a successful brand or something yk like stop piggy backing off drama and clout. Same for the whole group acc they need to grow up a bit. They might have enough money now to last them years into the future but the content they’re gonna be making in order to keep that income won’t be something they’re proud of. The way she speaks is so jarring like it sounds like her nose is constantly blocked.

Reactions: 3
She makes private school girls look bad lol like I’m not like that we aren’t all like that I’d like to say. Yes some are stuck up w the awful accent but most of us aren’t like that. Carmie is a grown man who needs to fix up he can’t be making these childish videos anymore like started a successful brand or something yk like stop piggy backing off drama and clout. Same for the whole group acc they need to grow up a bit. They might have enough money now to last them years into the future but the content they’re gonna be making in order to keep that income won’t be something they’re proud of. The way she speaks is so jarring like it sounds like her nose is constantly blocked.
Kate changes her voice SO much around carmie and that lot I swear.
Her real voice is def more RP (posher) but for some reason she disguises it.
I reckon she does it to fit in more but it really irks me for some reason.
Use your real voice girl!

Reactions: 13
Wave House version 2 has launched, with Eloise and Jimbo in it, along with 4 other people I’ve never heard of. Wonder how the OG Wave House lot feel!

Reactions: 5
Wave House version 2 has launched, with Eloise and Jimbo in it, along with 4 other people I’ve never heard of. Wonder how the OG Wave House lot feel!
Did they all have a fight and that’s why they left? Didnt really keep up with it all

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.