Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she lives near O and F cause this is Vauxhall lol or in the area yk she said in a video she’s a SW girl so aha
FA1D9E60-1087-46A6-A7C3-4037F313E5DD.png

Reactions: 3
I know it might seem a bit out there but when I see her thumbnails in my recommended this girl gives me the Mandela Effect, like she seems familiar, like an actress from a soap from ten years ago that they've reinvented or something. Well weird I know 😂

Her whole persona smells fake as duck and I wouldn't be surprised if her dad was an agent and got her a leg up in the industry. Stop trying to be a baddie it don't suit ya hun :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know it might seem a bit out there but when I see her thumbnails in my recommended this girl gives me the Mandela Effect, like she seems familiar, like an actress from a soap from ten years ago that they've reinvented or something. Well weird I know 😂

Her whole persona smells fake as duck and I wouldn't be surprised if her dad was an agent and got her a leg up in the industry. Stop trying to be a baddie it don't suit ya hun :ROFLMAO:
She makes me cringe beyond belief. Her and Carmie are very well suited in the fact they’re both attention seeking and will cling on to any bit of relevancy they can find 😂 Kate’s whole private school girl persona is a bit strange when she only went for two years 💀

Reactions: 10
She makes me cringe beyond belief. Her and Carmie are very well suited in the fact they’re both attention seeking and will cling on to any bit of relevancy they can find 😂 Kate’s whole private school girl persona is a bit strange when she only went for two years 💀
I feel like she has ALOT of insecurities when it comes to irrelevancy. She seems like the type to sit in silence n listen to the gossip then give feedback to others yk idk in the drinking video I acc liked how she was. I think she’s better alone than w others. She needs to drop the boarding school thing now because she didn’t even go Uni to follow it

Reactions: 6
I feel like she has ALOT of insecurities when it comes to irrelevancy. She seems like the type to sit in silence n listen to the gossip then give feedback to others yk idk in the drinking video I acc liked how she was. I think she’s better alone than w others. She needs to drop the boarding school thing now because she didn’t even go Uni to follow it
She’s even more boring alone and I don’t think she’s any better than the others, her whole personality is thinking she’s above people

Reactions: 4
She’s even more boring alone and I don’t think she’s any better than the others, her whole personality is thinking she’s above people
She’s clinging onto the boarding school thing I think. I think she’s more confident in her body which is good and she kinda grounds Carmie imo like I can’t see her standing for his tit and to admit he’s a little less problematic now we can’t deny. I think if she dated him without being involved in the wave house or other social climbers it would’ve been better. I use to enjoy her content so can only speak for myself yk xx

her and carmie getting parking tickets...i mean....just read????
just highlights why so many londoners dont drive for me
we are so lucky to have excellent public transport

Reactions: 6
Lol I don’t see point driving in London I live in SW and my patience and anger can’t take it. But ngl when she started crying and like her lip did that quiver thing felt bad for her when Carmie got one could’ve give a duck lol but idk why seeing her cry I’m like damn ticket man but also shouldn’t she have like a permit or like idk something that allows her to park places or yk read the signs 😂😂😂😂
her and carmie getting parking tickets...i mean....just read????
just highlights why so many londoners dont drive for me
we are so lucky to have excellent public transport

Reactions: 3
Can we deep how I only just realised Carmie is a grown ass man 🤮😩😩. Here I am thinking he’s like 19-20 sorry why does he act like this .... does he have any life goals lol

Why is his proportions just not right how small is he and why are his trousers adult size on his children legs
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is all I think when I see the outfits Carmie comes out w. Like who took him to baby gap and let him loose. Surely Kate can’t approve of this. He’d definitely get beat up if he acc went school in London like he tries to act.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t express how annoying it is when youtubers but loads of drinks or food to test and take one sip don’t like it cause u know it’s going in the bin. 1. Poor baristas who had to quickly make all these drinks 2. They could’ve chosen like 3 drinks each and like 2 good options. TheUte not gonna keep the rest in the fridge. It frustrates me the food wastage. Either they throw it or they’re having people over to drink it. Like they literally take one sip. Surely I’m not the only one who hates this. Also yes I liked the video but I automatically like videos doesn’t matter who it is or what it is idk why lol even if the video hasn’t started I click like
B84BE8BD-7FDD-40E6-A27B-E7AF143B8BB8.png

Attachments

So Spencer’s doing an SBTV warm up session soon and says he’s scared because people don’t rate youtubers that do music.

He’s so confusing, he loves to act like he’s above his fans and finds them shallow, but then constantly does cringey clickbait videos to use them and get views, but then wants to be known as a super serious rapper and fashion designer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Spencer’s doing an SBTV warm up session soon and says he’s scared because people don’t rate youtubers that do music.

He’s so confusing, he loves to act like he’s above his fans and finds them shallow, but then constantly does cringey clickbait videos to use them and get views, but then wants to be known as a super serious rapper and fashion designer 😂
Personal opinion his voice and music is awful it’s like typical white boy rap imo. He’s tryna be like AaronUnknown who use to date Grace Beverly like that type of vibe. His music like he has this voice and it’s really annoying lol. He isn’t a fashion icon either he literally wear new in from ASOS so 😂😂 and a rapper... the bare minimum.

Not white boy rap but like it isn’t rapping it’s just them talking. It’s more poetry than music

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personal opinion his voice and music is awful it’s like typical white boy rap imo. He’s tryna be like AaronUnknown who use to date Grace Beverly like that type of vibe. His music like he has this voice and it’s really annoying lol. He isn’t a fashion icon either he literally wear new in from ASOS so 😂😂 and a rapper... the bare minimum.

Not white boy rap but like it isn’t rapping it’s just them talking. It’s more poetry than music
Omg aaronunkown what a blast from the past!! Yeah i know exactly what you mean, he’s a little posh boy from surrey, his rapping cringes me out so much. And yeah sounds like spoken word as opposed to rapping, that’s why I was shocked when he said he’s mates with Jamal who owns SBTV and Jamal is the one who pushed him to do it

• Heart
Omg aaronunkown what a blast from the past!! Yeah i know exactly what you mean, he’s a little posh boy from surrey, his rapping cringes me out so much. And yeah sounds like spoken word as opposed to rapping, that’s why I was shocked when he said he’s mates with Jamal who owns SBTV and Jamal is the one who pushed him to do it
His music is extremely basic and I think he’s from Devon lol so this whole bad guy persona he has isn’t true lol he needs to go to a poetry club and receive finger snaps

I’ve been to Teignmouth where he’s from and it’s quite a nice place, seafront wise 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.