Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her moving in video it looks like Carmie is at the table at 9.25 as her mum is next to her on the kitchen island. He's already hopping between his house and his family home, hope he'll just stay with Kate from now on and not keep jumping around
Just went and rewatched the clip there, it definitely looks like a boy so assuming it’s Carmie, while she should most likely be self isolating etc she does have the right for a support bubble so i’m assuming it’s going to the Carmie and the others in his house
Edit- spelling

Reactions: 2
Just went and rewatched the clip there, it definitely looks like a boy so assuming it’s Carmie, while she should most likely be self isolating etc she does have the right for a support bubble so i’m assuming it’s going to the Carmie and the others in his house
Edit- spelling
She shouldn't have a support bubble for 10 days of moving

Reactions: 3
I think her flat is so lovely!! It's so nice to not see all that pampas grass and beige everywhere too 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know what jeans Kate is wearing in the apartment tour?

She looks absolutely stunning omfg

Reactions: 1
She’s really having a glow up ngl she has her issues but she’s stayed unproblematic for a while

Reactions: 7
She’s seen carmie today even though you’re meant to wait 10 days before switching support bubble... I didn’t know about that rule until the other day so it’s possible she didn’t know but idk....

Reactions: 8
She’s seen carmie today even though you’re meant to wait 10 days before switching support bubble... I didn’t know about that rule until the other day so it’s possible she didn’t know but idk....
I don’t think she cares, she was going out for walks while she was covid positive

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t understand why she liked him it’s like those girls that think they can ‘fix’ their man

Reactions: 7
Watched the flat tour and in the fridge it was all “my, my, my” and then “here’s OUR vegetables”. Is Carmie moving in?

I think it's been 10 days, i think she moved tuesday/wednesday of last week!

Ngl I feel like she got that place to be w Carmie and so they can live together cause he doesn’t acc have a place of his own. I thought she would want to move in w her friends or something. Clearly Uni is out the window

Reactions: 9
Ngl I feel like she got that place to be w Carmie and so they can live together cause he doesn’t acc have a place of his own. I thought she would want to move in w her friends or something. Clearly Uni is out the window
Especially as he said he felt unsafe in his house cause of that whole stealing incident

Reactions: 4
I truly don't get why she's with Carmie, he comes off as the most grating and irritating person always forcing the edginess and crass 'humor'

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.