Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she even doing with her life at the moment? I feel like she hasn’t really built her following, it’s stayed stable for sure but she just seems so lost lol. I feel like she really could have gone places if she didn’t mix in with carmie and that whole gross friend group. They’re all such bums and Kate actually had some direction going on in life, shame
Yeah, dropping out of uni was the stupidest thing. But she did say she was taking a gap year, is that this September that she’d be due to go back?

Reactions: 10
Yeah, dropping out of uni was the stupidest thing. But she did say she was taking a gap year, is that this September that she’d be due to go back?
Yeah I think it’s September, but I don’t think she’ll return 🤔 also she could deffo do 2 uploads a week???like what the duck is she doing with her time

Reactions: 6
Why is everyone suddenly copying Olivia n Evie
4D62D43D-133B-4204-81B7-306947F3B066.png

Yeah but let’s be real she hasn’t made friends at uni if she goes back it would be weird because no one acc knows her all her friends would be in final year and I think she’s in first or second

Reactions: 8
kate just jumps on whatever’s trending at the time, like she’ll see someone get 1M views on tiktok because they did something different then she does the exact same. like olivia with the whole graphic eyeliner - kate copied. she copied olivia neills whole personality after she blew up. i feel bad because she’s seemed so lost this past year.

Reactions: 16
She’s acc brought out a good side in Carmie lol I low-key want her to break up w him just for him to expose some tit. She’s giving us boarding school girls a bad name like ngl her moving video I acc like n prefer it to her other videos

Reactions: 5
Carmie said he'll be bringing out soon a video addressing the wave house situation. I hope so, I'm nosy.
Sounds like they didn't have a good time in the house at all.

Reactions: 7
Carmie said he'll be bringing out soon a video addressing the wave house situation. I hope so, I'm nosy.
Sounds like they didn't have a good time in the house at all.
Yeah they need to clear it up. I think they obviously had contracts to fulfill hence all the click bait, acting like they loved it, defending it and taking the piss out of their “leaving” tiktoks. But I’m struggling to understand what part was real?

Maybe they’re out of contract and can talk now

Anyone seen her moving in? Looks to me like it’s not one of those swanky apartments Olivia and flossie and all the others live in, looks like it’s a maisonette or part of a house. I still think it’s battersea though, if not even more central

Yeah they need to clear it up. I think they obviously had contracts to fulfill hence all the click bait, acting like they loved it, defending it and taking the piss out of their “leaving” tiktoks. But I’m struggling to understand what part was real?

Maybe they’re out of contract and can talk now
This is what I'm thinking. They all seem to have such a negative view of it now compared to whilst they were part of it. It'd be worth addressing, was a weird move in the first place and he may regain some of his lost following. 😅

Reactions: 4
Apart from the jacket and the recent dark eyeliner I wouldn't say kate copies Olivia at all, they have completely different styles

is it just me or has anyone else instantly re-liked her as soon as she left the wave house?
Yes! Not so much her sit-down vids but the ones where she actually uses her filming skills are so so good!! She's super talented but you don't notice when it's just like a grwm. I actually think she was behind a lot of the kinda directing at the wave house and even tho the content was cringy the actual editing and tit was good

Reactions: 9
I really enjoyed the video today, i’ll be watching the house tour on sunday! I am a big fan of moving vlogs tbh. Her flat does seems really nice, it’s much more homey than any of the other flats i’ve seen youtubers live in! Regarding WH i really don’t think any of them liked it, they maybe have an idea but the management said no and changed it to the videos which they ended up making!

Reactions: 11
On her moving in video it looks like Carmie is at the table at 9.25 as her mum is next to her on the kitchen island. He's already hopping between his house and his family home, hope he'll just stay with Kate from now on and not keep jumping around

• Wow
Reactions: 13
On her moving in video it looks like Carmie is at the table at 9.25 as her mum is next to her on the kitchen island. He's already hopping between his house and his family home, hope he'll just stay with Kate from now on and not keep jumping around
Wow good spot, there’s definitely someone else and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Carmie because she didn’t mention anyone else being there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.