Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she’s moving to london to be near everyone she’s close to.... definitely not supposed to be seeing them any time soon....

Reactions: 11
I get she wanted to move out to be independent etc but don’t her family have a flat/house in london. Why couldn’t she have just moved in there and most likely saved money cause no ones living in it unless they rent it out

Reactions: 6
Kate comes off as extremely lost within herself and this trend hopping is just the external projection of that. She has no actual personality and seems like a giant mix of whoever she's hanging out with thats why it comes across so forced. Super impressionable maybe its the years of boarding school that coddled her this way.

Reactions: 35
All I know is, is that if her and Carmie break up she’s lost all her content lol what’s she gonna film now

Reactions: 6
I really liked Kate's latest vid, I think she is a genuinely nice person but I think people like the social climbers make her act like someone she's not

Reactions: 13
I really liked Kate's latest vid, I think she is a genuinely nice person but I think people like the social climbers make her act like someone she's not
same todays video was the first one i enjoyed in a while reminded me of the boarding school days
Kate comes off as extremely lost within herself and this trend hopping is just the external projection of that. She has no actual personality and seems like a giant mix of whoever she's hanging out with thats why it comes across so forced. Super impressionable maybe its the years of boarding school that coddled her this way.
also i completely agree this was very well put - makes me wonder why she went to boarding school? i sense although she seems to get along well (on camera for all we know) she has a good relationship with her parents, but never got much love/ attention off them?? idk i just get that vibe since her dad lives across the world and that

Reactions: 4
Kate acts like going to boarding school is a personality trait, even years after she's left. SIs no one cares anymore

Reactions: 22
Kate acts like going to boarding school is a personality trait, even years after she's left. SIs no one cares anymore
She’s like those boys on tiktok who made a song about it. She even started a trend on there where she asked people to show that they went to a private school, or basically that they come from a wealthy family. I do wonder what her friends who didn’t get all the advantages she has really think of her, because she doesn’t seem to have really tried to humble herself since leaving school. What would she do if someone actually confronted her about the way she acts etc? I think she’d probably cry and run away because she spent her school years being coddled in her nice fancy boarding school. I have nothing against private schools, went to one myself (didn’t board though my parents often threatened) but I certainly don’t use it as a personality trait.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she's renting her family's house in London and thats how its fully furnished?
Also you be surprised that when you go to uni no one really mentions WHERE they went to school just what a levels they did lol literally no one cares in the real world if you went to boarding or private school unless you get into the posher unis which she didn't lol. I cant imagine what a waste her tuition was to her parents if she didn't even use it to get into a russel group uni. If i was her parents id be fuming.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know which uni she actually attended? Also no surprise she dropped out, I was genuinely surprised about her even going

Reactions: 1
Did she not get like good grades in her alevels? I thought she got like As/Bs wonder why she didn’t go to a russell

What is she even doing with her life at the moment? I feel like she hasn’t really built her following, it’s stayed stable for sure but she just seems so lost lol. I feel like she really could have gone places if she didn’t mix in with carmie and that whole gross friend group. They’re all such bums and Kate actually had some direction going on in life, shame

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.