Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt really uncomfortable that she shared such a personal clip of her sons reaction though. Should have been kept private.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Kat sharing the Insta story yesterday of her son unwrapping a surprise PS5 on Christmas Day?? It was very heartwarming, but I want to know where she managed to magic one up from - I’m sure she was ranting a few weeks ago about how she couldn’t get hold of one (like the rest of us mere mortals). Has she pulled her ‘influencer’ card to find one in such a short space of time?!
Well Juliet couldn’t get one off Sony with all her embarrassing pleading she did on stories so I would be surprised if Kat could bag a freebie PS5 before Juliet???

Felt really uncomfortable that she shared such a personal clip of her sons reaction though. Should have been kept private.
Have to say I agree with this! This should be private, did she ask her son's permission to show this to thousands on instagram? My son would have been mortified!!! All about her - Look what an amazing Mum I am!!! Cringe!!

Reactions: 3
Yes I totally agree..that was a moment to be shared as a family not broadcast to thousands of strangers. Total over sharing...my kids would be mortified, we didn't need to see it 😳

Yes I totally agree..that was a moment to be shared as a family not broadcast to thousands of strangers. Total over sharing...my kids would be mortified, we didn't need to see it 😳
This is true, all for the likes!

Yep that was a personal moment that shouldn’t be shared to thousands. Perhaps sent to family members but not all and sundry.
She could have just stated that she managed to get one!

It was a sweet moment nevertheless and the first tune I've actual seen Kat being remotely maternal, but yes, probably not appropriate to share online though.

Reactions: 1
While the rest of the country are in uproar at the free school meals parcel scandal, Kat is clad in designer clothing advertising cheese from the kitchen of her multi million pound house.
Bad timing Kat, bad timing.

Reactions: 9
While the rest of the country are in uproar at the free school meals parcel scandal, Kat is clad in designer clothing advertising cheese from the kitchen of her multi million pound house.
Bad timing Kat, bad timing.
So true. She’s never been great at that has she.

Reactions: 2
If anyone actually buys cheese, or margarine, based on an AD from an influencer, they really need to take a step back from social media and take a good, long look at themselves. And as for whichever marketing team came up with this, please stop and donate the fee, and some free cheese, to a food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.