Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the blue suit and red shoes on the gym loving lady. Though I would have liked that blue suit to be bright candy pink like Nana’s and the shoes to be orange or leopard print. The white shoes were wrong with the lovely white dress and the jacket ruined the look.

I thought the outfits Kat’s lady got were too close to the things she already wears but her makeover was lovely and she seemed happy.

The white t shirt on the big bloke was as wrong as wrong could be and it featured in 3 out of 4 outfits.

I maybe shouldn’t be on this thread because I find Kat very likeable. I’ve “known” her from the forums for nearly 20 years.

I’m a big lover of Rylan (apart from when he did the talent show)... and I don’t usually like reality tv types.
That white T shirt was awful! Looked cheap and see through. The guy at the end was the best makeover imo but overall 👎

Reactions: 2
Which group? Have a FB account but rarely go on there these days.
It’s a private group of ex Damsels. Really lovely and supportive with a few spats but usually sorted quickly. I’m not sure how you get in though. I was there close to the start about 5/6 years ago, maybe more when Damsels ran its course.

I think there are just under 300 there.

It’s a private group of ex Damsels. Really lovely and supportive with a few spats but usually sorted quickly. I’m not sure how you get in though. I was there close to the start about 5/6 years ago, maybe more when Damsels ran its course.

I’m an ex Handbagger/Damsel too, also on the Facebook page!

Reactions: 5

yes I believe I am part of that group, like you it was 5-6 years ago. I’ll have a look.

I’m an ex Handbagger/Damsel too, also on the Facebook page!
Were you a fashion Handbagger? (Sorry for derail)

Reactions: 2
yes I believe I am part of that group, like you it was 5-6 years ago. I’ll have a look.

Were you a fashion Handbagger? (Sorry for derail)

No, fashion is not my strong suit! I was more on the pregnancy and birth, babies and toddlers boards. But a lot of the fashion lot were mums so there was a lot of crossover.

Reactions: 3
No longer follow DMBL40 but saw on another’s page she’s one of the ‘stylists’ on bbc1 new show. Really, how, is that a what she did ?

Anyone watching her show on BBC1?
I watched it, wasn’t that impressed .. but will give it another go as I reminded myself it was supposed to be aired before lockdown hence maybe that’s why clothes seemed ‘outdated’ 😂😂

Credit to her as she’s created a lucrative freelance career but, to me, (having never used one) a stylist was supposed to help women of all ages and all sizes look their best. To me, she’s identikit.

I’m fascinated that Kat has a no expense spared budget for clothes, shoes and handbags, plus a beautifully renovated home, but her home furnishings are CHEAP. She gravitates to cheap and basic furniture and accessories.

Reactions: 4
I’m fascinated that Kat has a no expense spared budget for clothes, shoes and handbags, plus a beautifully renovated home, but her home furnishings are CHEAP. She gravitates to cheap and basic furniture and accessories.
Interior design certainly isn’t her forte. Her tv room is very odd looking - the electric stove thing with wooden mantle above and the two huge cabinets either side just look wrong. Cheap, lip cushions everywhere with very little padding.

Reactions: 4
Yes, today’s cushions, but also cheap lounges, lighting and rugs. Etsy prints framed cheaply in Ikea frames.

Nothing wrong with being thrifty, it’s just such a contrast to her unlimited wardrobe budget, very expensive home and - I only just remembered - her very expensive, seaside SECOND home!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.