Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when her "chat" with Kemi Telford was booked. IGTV/Stories today!
Tbf to Kat she does seem to be the only one who is following thru with what she said she’d do. She didn’t just post the black square & read the management supplied script then go back to being a vacuous idiot like the others have done!

Reactions: 11
Her ig post with a full car of useable children’s clothes complete with weird gurning - natch - is so, so tone deaf. Plenty of people and charities posted to advise her that they’d accept her donations and she’s not bothered to reply.

Hope she’s privately messaging them, otherwise it’s pretty tone deaf and revelling in her privilege 🤢

Reactions: 1
Yeah! I’ve said on here before, I’ve met her and I like her. She isn’t always the over the top gurning caricature she plays on insta. Finding Rylan’s segments a bit cringe 😳

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching her show on BBC1?
Yes and I'm cringing at it. The first stylist was crap and the clothes look tit! I wouldn't want any of them dressing me. Its a complete rip off of a show from early 90's called Style Challenge (anyone remember??) I think if it wasn't for Rylan hosting, it wouldn't get 8pm Thursday night slot, think its better suited to daytime and hopefully not another series!! Sorry but she rubs me up the wrong way, the voice and mannerisms, so OTT and false.

Reactions: 3
Yes and I'm cringing at it. The first stylist was crap and the clothes look tit! I wouldn't want any of them dressing me. Its a complete rip off of a show from early 90's called Style Challenge (anyone remember??) I think if it wasn't for Rylan hosting, it wouldn't get 8pm Thursday night slot, think its better suited to daytime and hopefully not another series!! Sorry but she rubs me up the wrong way, the voice and mannerisms, so OTT and false.
Yep I feel like there has been shows like this previously.

Agreed, it’s a massive rip off of 10 Years Younger which is fine but it’s pretty cheesy let’s be honest - just total chewing gum for the eyes. Also as always on these shows (and I know Im fussy but....) the clothes are a bit tit, don’t fit in with their lives and aren't the most flattering on the guests at all. Kat isn’t bugging me particularly though 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like the Are You Being Served music 😁

She basically gave that poor woman a makeover to look like a Tory MP’s downtrodden wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her inner gurning did escape towards the end when she was with Rylan.

the jumpsuit she put her ‘client’ in didn't suit her as the sleeves were too short and nor did the final outfit. But her hair and makeup looked nice and she looked much prettier and happier. I don’t think her hair or makeup was anything to do with Kat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
IMHo the dresses were too long for that lady
Her hair and make up looked lovely though ( the lady she styled)
The other outfits were shite

One word awful! All the stylists were awful, the clothes were awful .... everything was awful.

Reactions: 1
I liked the blue suit and red shoes on the gym loving lady. Though I would have liked that blue suit to be bright candy pink like Nana’s and the shoes to be orange or leopard print. The white shoes were wrong with the lovely white dress and the jacket ruined the look.

I thought the outfits Kat’s lady got were too close to the things she already wears but her makeover was lovely and she seemed happy.

The white t shirt on the big bloke was as wrong as wrong could be and it featured in 3 out of 4 outfits.

I maybe shouldn’t be on this thread because I find Kat very likeable. I’ve “known” her from the forums for nearly 20 years.

I’m a big lover of Rylan (apart from when he did the talent show)... and I don’t usually like reality tv types.

I liked the blue suit and red shoes on the gym loving lady. Though I would have liked that blue suit to be bright candy pink like Nana’s and the shoes to be orange or leopard print. The white shoes were wrong with the lovely white dress and the jacket ruined the look.

I thought the outfits Kat’s lady got were too close to the things she already wears but her makeover was lovely and she seemed happy.

The white t shirt on the big bloke was as wrong as wrong could be and it featured in 3 out of 4 outfits.

I maybe shouldn’t be on this thread because I find Kat very likeable. I’ve “known” her from the forums for nearly 20 years.

I’m a big lover of Rylan (apart from when he did the talent show)... and I don’t usually like reality tv types.
Yes to all of this 👍🏻 I also think we probably ‘know’ each other from past forums 😁

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.