Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very clever and careful with what she reveals. Because of the potential backlash. Her earnings would have heavily assisted with buying the second home. Think back to Karen Millen, Avon, Matalan, Sainsburys, F&F, Debenhams, Laura Ashley, Ryvita - not really her usual go-to’s - so they probably paid her extremely well.
Not forgetting the ubiquitous Flora ads 🤣 and she had long-running paid partnerships with M&S and the White Company didn’t she? I also remember her being on a billboard as she took a photo of herself stood next to it at the airport a while ago - can’t remember what that was advertising though. But all of these will have added up to a lot of 💰💰💰

Reactions: 3
Not forgetting the ubiquitous Flora ads 🤣 and she had long-running paid partnerships with M&S and the White Company didn’t she? I also remember her being on a billboard as she took a photo of herself stood next to it at the airport a while ago - can’t remember what that was advertising though. But all of these will have added up to a lot of 💰💰💰
I think the billboard was for House of Fraser. A national campaign must pay well.

Reactions: 1
Think back to Karen Millen, Avon, Matalan, Sainsburys, F&F, Debenhams, Laura Ashley, Ryvita - not really her usual go-to’s - so they probably paid her extremely well.
Ryvitas.

I can’t decide whether a fashion account advertising Ryvitas and Flora is the sign of a shrewd business woman or is absolutely pitiful.

Maybe both, but Kat is laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
Ryvitas.

I can’t decide whether a fashion account advertising Ryvitas and Flora is the sign of a shrewd business woman or is absolutely pitiful.

Maybe both, but Kat is laughing all the way to the bank.
She might be laughing, but at what price to her peace of mind? She clearly hates constructive criticism and has to keep up thinking of novel ways to keep her locked down audience engaged whilst having a moan about her husband, children and doing her own cleaning 🙄 She never seems to relax and enjoy her monetary fortune or her family, take a day off DMBL40! Sad

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind her, especially compared to most of the others but I find her style pretty poor. Not flattering and always the same.....

I was never fussed on her style, there was always so much going on, but now it's mostly flowery dress after flowery dress followed by a flowery skirt. I don't know anyone who dresses like that. She must own literally hundreds of dresses!

She's absolutely bonkers ! I've been in her company and she commands the room and is just so OTT and animated. She's great fun on a night out, but one night would be enough for me!

Reactions: 6
It’s her style that I stick around for, though there has been the occasional hard pass. I really dislike the too high and too tight necklace. It actually makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get the prairie skirt/sister–wife dress obsession. So unflattering and hard I the eye.

I saw the beautiful Karen Elson wearing one in a documentary about Lee Miller at the weekend, and even she looked dreadful — like someone recently released from an institution.

No way is that her husband 🥴🥴🥴 he looks hot in the Instagram post... I’m ashamed. Shows what a pair of sunglasses and a different angle can do!
She did say a while back that he’s been seeing a trainer so must have had a glow up.

Reactions: 2
No way is that her husband 🥴🥴🥴 he looks hot in the Instagram post... I’m ashamed. Shows what a pair of sunglasses and a different angle can do!
I think he’s perfected the art of growing designer stubble since that photo too! Or rather Kat has encouraged him to . . . 🤣

I’ve known Kat for a long time, way before her blog, prob circa 2007 - she’s always been very driven and obsessed with fashion. She is indeed a big hitter in the UK fashion Instagram market and will be earning waaaaaay over £100k not including all the freebies. Her husband is also a high earner in the city. They won’t be struggling during Covid, they’re wealthy.

Exactly. This whole ‘pity me, I’m working 7 hours a day for nothing’ is absolute trash. She’s got two bloody homes for a start!

Reactions: 6
The Lidl guide 😏 stuck up? All the followers “oh I daren’t, “my husband won’t””
Stay away you bloody twats

The Lidl guide 😏 stuck up? All the followers “oh I daren’t, “my husband won’t””
Stay away you bloody twats
Before doing the Lidl guide, I think it might have been Monday, she said that besides Lidl her only other local food shops were Waitrose and M&S Food . . . says it all really doesn’t it! 🤣

Before doing the Lidl guide, I think it might have been Monday, she said that besides Lidl her only other local food shops were Waitrose and M&S Food . . . says it all really doesn’t it! 🤣
She’s does live in the heart of the stockbroker belt - probably all they’ve got!

I haven’t been in my local Lidl since before lockdown. It was a terrible experience due to long queues and blocked aisles. I miss it. I wonder if it’s better now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.