Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing a live with her botox lady tomorrow, who I noticed has changed her name to distance herself from this... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-drinking-wine-Emirates-flight-FREE-home.html
Her whole Instagram revolves around these “friends” who seem to do her hair, Botox etc and they, in turn, get publicity from her lives. Should be marked as ADs, no?

It’s one massive circle jerk; location: Chamber of Echoes with absolutely no criticism allowed. Lots of smoke being blown up various behinds, natch darlings

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No comment on the nasty replies but I’ve met Kat several times, she’s been a speaker at events I’ve been to through work. I’m no where near her target market so she couldn’t influence me to buy a thing BUT I still follow her because I have a bit of a soft spot for her. Before I met her I thought maybe she was faking her shouty enthusiasm but in my experience she’s not, she was really lovely in person and seemed to know what she was talking about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This was my poor friends response. I don’t think people are being nasty - just highlighting the insanity of social media sometimes :
Please just unfollow if you don’t like it. Genuinely im just trying to hold it together and frankly, messages like this make me wonder why I work 7 hr days, 7 days a week for literally no income. People are dying, the majority I know have had to shut their businesses or have absolutely no income. So I’ve adapted my feed and have been trying to be respectful in light of most people’s lives tanking. And there has been some fashion, there will be more, If you don’t like the “random interviews or rants or I don’t know”, all of which by the way is content that takes a significantly long time to produce with a lot of strategic thought behind it during these unprecedented times, may I suggest you follow some of the other accounts who are churning out just what they used to, regardless of attempting to “read the room”. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh, I’m utterly exhausted and to receive such a message, really just upset me

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This was my poor friends response. I don’t think people are being nasty - just highlighting the insanity of social media sometimes :
Please just unfollow if you don’t like it. Genuinely im just trying to hold it together and frankly, messages like this make me wonder why I work 7 hr days, 7 days a week for literally no income. People are dying, the majority I know have had to shut their businesses or have absolutely no income. So I’ve adapted my feed and have been trying to be respectful in light of most people’s lives tanking. And there has been some fashion, there will be more, If you don’t like the “random interviews or rants or I don’t know”, all of which by the way is content that takes a significantly long time to produce with a lot of strategic thought behind it during these unprecedented times, may I suggest you follow some of the other accounts who are churning out just what they used to, regardless of attempting to “read the room”. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh, I’m utterly exhausted and to receive such a message, really just upset me
Is this a message from Kat 🤔 anyhow, if it is the opening bit about working 7hrs a day 7 hrs a week really boiled my piss, and I suspect she wouldn’t see why, which equally boils my piss 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t followed her for a while.

She really needs to give herself an IG break if 7 hours every single day for social media is all she cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are we really supposed to feel sorry for Influencers who are 'struggling' now that all the free brunches, lunches, cruises and pamper weekends have ended and they have to spend time working on producing their own content?

Boo-hoo.

Reactions: 17
Are we really supposed to feel sorry for Influencers who are 'struggling' now that all the free brunches, lunches, cruises and pamper weekends have ended and they have to spend time working on producing their own content?

Boo-hoo.
It’s pathetic , isn’t it.

Reactions: 12
Why on earth would you work "7 hours a day, 7 days a week for virtually no income,"? Oh I know why, because you are living an incredibly privileged lifestyle where you don't actually have to make any money. Tone deaf or what?!

Reactions: 16
Eeessshhhh I know I just said I like her, but are we supposed to feel bad that she’s working 7 hour days for nothing when until this she’s undoubtedly been working 7 (if not less) hour days for thousands and thousands of pounds? There’s no such thing as working for nothing, she might not be earning right now but she’s future proofing her brand for if and when influencers weird brand of consumerism kicks off again.

Reactions: 11
“For literally no income” while sitting out lockdown in her massive beautiful house, receiving loads of lovely gifts (am sure we don’t see most of them) and still able to take a summer holiday in her new holiday home in Aldeburgh. Struggling to feel the sympathy.

Reactions: 22
“For literally no income” while sitting out lockdown in her massive beautiful house, receiving loads of lovely gifts (am sure we don’t see most of them) and still able to take a summer holiday in her new holiday home in Aldeburgh. Struggling to feel the sympathy.
Or if she’s been doing her tax returns as a self employed ‘influencer’ she’ll be getting paid, just like the rest of us in June! I like the bit about the carefully thought out content - so the spontaneous rants aren’t so spontaneous then but planned 🤔 What a closeted & bizarre outlook these people have.

Reactions: 10
No income? Just a house full of free candles, a fridge full of Hello Fresh free food, free holidays and a wardrobe bursting at the seams with free clothes!! Try losing your job during all this tit Kat.. that’s what really hurts!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t followed her for a while.

She really needs to give herself an IG break if 7 hours every single day for social media is all she cares about.
The lengths she will go to in avoiding spending any time with her kids. I can visualise her sitting at the laptop, swigging wine by the bucket load, hissing ‘Mother is working’ when any of her offspring come withIn 10 metres of her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how she is as a wife, since the impression that she gives off as a mother isn’t the most flattering one.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.