Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god!! he appeared once while they were on holiday and I remember thinking he looked quite hot - I take it all back!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I think he’s lost weight and grown designer stubble since that photo 🤔 I saw the same story and was surprised as I’d googled him and found the same photo 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest there are lots of women out there who would swap with Kat in a heartbeat. It might not be for everyone we know plenty of women would love to have the following and the opportunities that come her way. I can't believe she would continue if she hated it and I am sure there are lots of people who find the information that she shares interesting, I do sometimes.

I believe Kat when she says she genuinely loves what she does. I 'knew' her from HB and D days as well and for as long as I have 'known' her (which must be for the best part of 20 years now) she has always LOVED fashion and clothes.

Reactions: 5
And what a sad indictment of society that is. Women desperate for validation via social media.
It is sad but unfortunately that is the society we live in. The more likes, the greater the potential for reward. I wish instagram removed the likes for everyone. It would be interesting to see the effect.

Reactions: 1
I will also say that Kat is, and has been from the moment the law was clarified a couple of years ago, very transparent about who she works with/ previously worked with & gifted/paid partnerships, etc. If you compare the MOD/FOD and Sali Hughes threads where the extent of #kindlygifted tit is only now becoming clear to the masses, the difference is astounding — they (SH, FOD) are still to this day bad temperedly and peevishly dragging their feet and trying to wiggle out of any declarations ....

Reactions: 9
I mostly enjoy Kat, but she came onto the Mumsnet threads and was petulant about ad transparency.

So while she is now very clear about declaring advertising content, it wasn’t entirely voluntary. I think at the time there was some disbelief that every garment and accessory, including shoes, that Kat was wearing were all #gifted.

I used to get her almost daily emails. Does she still do those? It seemed that she spent most of her days shopping, trying on clothes, uploading pictures of clothe, posing for pictures taken by her children, and attending 'events'. I'm surprised that she saw much of her children.

I mostly enjoy Kat, but she came onto the Mumsnet threads and was petulant about ad transparency.

So while she is now very clear about declaring advertising content, it wasn’t entirely voluntary. I think at the time there was some disbelief that every garment and accessory, including shoes, that Kat was wearing were all #gifted.
It wasn’t voluntary at all and the sheer extent of how much she’d been stealth-selling (as exposed by the change in regs) was shocking to most people, I think.

I will also say that Kat is, and has been from the moment the law was clarified a couple of years ago, very transparent about who she works with/ previously worked with & gifted/paid partnerships, etc. If you compare the MOD/FOD and Sali Hughes threads where the extent of #kindlygifted tit is only now becoming clear to the masses, the difference is astounding — they (SH, FOD) are still to this day bad temperedly and peevishly dragging their feet and trying to wiggle out of any declarations ....
Kat wasn’t always transparent - she was called out on mumsnet I believe and only then started to declare gifts and ADs.

Reactions: 3
Based on her latest post I think her next move might be TV....I can see her tucked in between Holly and Phil..just like Trinny who she is a clone of.

Based on her latest post I think her next move might be TV....I can see her tucked in between Holly and Phil..just like Trinny who she is a clone of.
There is definitely a show coming. She was working in Manchester (I think) for a couple of weeks a few months back. With an industry stylist and some others. I'm sure they will announce something soon

Kat wasn’t always transparent - she was called out on mumsnet I believe and only then started to declare gifts and ADs.
Aah, sorry, not a mumsnet frequenter, so missed that. I still appreciate the transparency compared to others

Laura Ashley yesterday and White Company today ..... Would she be considered too middle class/white/home counties for TV?????

Laura Ashley yesterday and White Company today ..... Would she be considered too middle class/white/home counties for TV?????
And Hello Fresh and the Outnet, just after the cruise and the puppy yoga.
Exhausted darling? Someone give that woman a spa break #presstrip #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.