Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made me laugh when she said she’d been working on Saturday afternoon because she was trying on red lipsticks around department stores 🤨 Saying that, I still follow her, for some reason she doesn’t rub me up the wrong way like lots of other fashun accounts...CLTS, TFP, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She made me laugh when she said she’d been working on Saturday afternoon because she was trying on red lipsticks around department stores 🤨 Saying that, I still follow her, for some reason she doesn’t rub me up the wrong way like lots of other fashun accounts...CLTS, TFP, etc
yeah, I agree

Reactions: 1
Saying that, I still follow her, for some reason she doesn’t rub me up the wrong way like lots of other fashun accounts...CLTS, TFP, etc
Same. But while she doesn’t rub me up the wrong way as she doesn’t take herself overly seriously, just recently I’ve found her to be a bit... boring. 😳

Reactions: 3
I'm another ex Bagger and Damsel. Still like following Kat - she has always loved this stuff and worked to make it a success.

Reactions: 2
Same. But while she doesn’t rub me up the wrong way as she doesn’t take herself overly seriously, just recently I’ve found her to be a bit... boring. 😳
Me too. Aside from the very samey samey clothes it’s all just beach / dog / car / clothes.

I Just watched the igtv of her sticking on nails.... just horrendous, and the still frame of her at the end. Oh my 🤦🏻‍♀️

She is the ONLY big account I still follow. I really like her content and she makes me laugh. Also I’m not at all jealous of her Southwold house. NOT ONE BIT.

AGGGGHHHHH. But I like her content.

I'm another ex Bagger and Damsel. Still like following Kat - she has always loved this stuff and worked to make it a success.
Ooooh same here! I wonder if we ‘know’ each other? I’m friends with a few ex Baggers and Damsels....

I believe Kat when she says she genuinely loves what she does. I 'knew' her from HB and D days as well and for as long as I have 'known' her (which must be for the best part of 20 years now) she has always LOVED fashion and clothes.
Yes I know her from HB and then Damsels. TBF she hasnt changed one bit since then.

They’re Golden Goose, you buy them like that! My husband thought the same as you when I tried a pair on a few years ago & he mortifyingly told the assistant I want a new pair, not these filthy ones that look like a dogs dragged around 😂
Ha! My OH asked if I was wearing ‘those things that look like you’ve been playing football in’ He’s right although I do still love mine.

Last edited:
Another one who knows her from HB and PP.

We used to get on each other’s nerves a bit but I like her from those days. I don’t follow her because I don’t follow anyone.

I’m glad she’s doing well. I loved her kids’ playroom back in the day.

Reactions: 1
She was a bit crazy on her stories today. I mean I know little things are annoying but surely not that bad!!

I can’t work out if it’s some kind of act or that’s just how she conducts herself. It’s pretty manic eitherway

I laughed at the recent navel gazing ‘Don’t believe that life is perfect’ post. I don’t Kat but compare to many many other women you’ve got a pretty charmed existence, and regardless of what you don’t share, you manage to squeeze in multiple luxury holidays, loads of new clothes, a holiday home, numerous overnight stays.

assume she has to do those posts every now and again to get the sheep inline.

Reactions: 6
She must have friends in some very high places, to have your first tv outing on prime time BBC1 day is quite an achievement.

I don't know why but this doesn't bother me. She is obsessed with fashion after all. The only issue I would have is how would she adapt to suit others shapes and styles when she's all about the swamping dresses and trousers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.