Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she gets all these cruise gigs! I saw her do 2 last year & she didn’t sell it to me. It wasn’t really anything about the ship but all about her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her friend does the PR I think.

Don’t see how pictures of Kat posing in, yet another, oversized dress or stories of her gurning about how lucky she is, are going to make us all want to board a ship 🤔

Does this say ‘I want to be there’ to you?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That explains it then, if her friend is working for the company. It's not what you know, it's who you know ;)

Reactions: 1

Don’t see how pictures of Kat posing in, yet another, oversized dress or stories of her gurning about how lucky she is, are going to make us all want to board a ship 🤔

I can't believe Kat in a wind tunnel is not selling a cruise to you! Harsh ;) 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s doing a terrible job of promoting the cruise so far - all we’ve seen is the outside deck and a lot of wind 🤣 not one video of inside?! And she didn’t even know the itinerary properly!

Reactions: 4

Her hair is always so dreadful! For someone who takes so many pics up so close you think she’d get it sorted 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s doing a terrible job of promoting the cruise so far - all we’ve seen is the outside deck and a lot of wind 🤣 not one video of inside?! And she didn’t even know the itinerary properly!
OMG ... that bedroom ... I was hyperventilating and I’m not even onboard ... too small .. too cramped .. and I know it’s a ship and it’s a bit wonky but there’s nowhere to store any toiletries in the bathroom .. .. duck the telly with its online movies !!! No no no ‘not selling the ‘Cruise Life’ !

All the gifted stuff she has and she wears filthy trainers to the airport! She’s scruffy and her content is lazy
It baffles me brands think she’s “selling” their product
She isn’t

I am v fond of Kat from a forum many years ago (not Mumsnet!) - she was funny, and kind to me during some health-related unpleasantness actually, and like a much more dialled down version of her IG persona. I do fear she is now slipping into self-parody mode.

Reactions: 11
I am v fond of Kat from a forum many years ago (not Mumsnet!) - she was funny, and kind to me during some health-related unpleasantness actually, and like a much more dialled down version of her IG persona. I do fear she is now slipping into self-parody mode.
Ooh I wonder if I “know” you 😉

All the gifted stuff she has and she wears filthy trainers to the airport! She’s scruffy and her content is lazy
It baffles me brands think she’s “selling” their product
She isn’t
They’re Golden Goose, you buy them like that! My husband thought the same as you when I tried a pair on a few years ago & he mortifyingly told the assistant I want a new pair, not these filthy ones that look like a dogs dragged around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where do all her clothes, bags and shoes go? How does she decide what to get rid of and how? Does she put loads of stuff in storage? Are the wardrobes in her house actually Narnia? I see all the endless amounts of stuff going in but nothing ever coming out.

Reactions: 5
This woman is hugely pleased with herself, the smug just radiates. Ah, well money clearly goes to money. As was ever thus

I like her in a lot of ways but I do have to mute her when the endless holidays and shopping for more dresses/skirts and oversized jumpers get a bit much.

I wonder what happens to the dog when they’re off on holiday every couple of months?

I'm surprised she doesn't like to be called an 'influencer' when she accepts work promoting cruises and holidays. At the end of the day, she is trying to influence people to book a cruise.

I love that she described the cruise ship as ‘architecturally stunning’. It looks like a cross between a shopping centre and a Vegas conference centre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.