Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am v fond of Kat from a forum many years ago (not Mumsnet!) - she was funny, and kind to me during some health-related unpleasantness actually, and like a much more dialled down version of her IG persona. I do fear she is now slipping into self-parody mode.
I agree, I've had a few encounters with her but I barely recognise this parody. I also notice that most of her outfits are her own/old stuff with the odd gifted item thrown in. She's definitely moved away from real fashion and in to the PR of anything (cruises/holidays/skincare/hairdresser) gig.

Reactions: 2
Omg Kat’s stories are MANIC this morning! 😳 And saying she never normally shares stuff she’s sent?! One look at her feed and it’s #AD after #AFF link!

Side note - now we know why Style Mum was ok with not being invited on last week’s Caribbean cruise - she’s off on an AD/gifted Californian trip of her own today!! You couldn’t make it all up could you🤣

Reactions: 4
Back in a luxury hotel having a gifted stay, having just had a free week in the Caribbean on a cruise.

this level of luxury living for these privileged few is just vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And ironically, she could probably afford it all anyway.
yes she probably could.

In the space of a few weeks she has:
purchased a second ‘holiday’ home
Been given a vintage Chanel handbag for xmas
Been on a luxury cruise
And now another gifted hotel stay

And she reckons she’s our relatable, mate Kat? She’s not relatable at all and when there are so many that have so little she should be ashamed of her privileged bloated existence

Reactions: 9
Ooh I wonder if I “know” you 😉
are we all from Damzels? I liked Kat back then and remember when she first started the blog. I think she is both irritating and fun in good measure- she is very much a type (and not dissimilar to man mums I know).

Reactions: 3
You with think with all the success she has had - she would get her teeth sorted! They need some serious TLC or a gifted whitening treatment 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her but I’m not sure why. I think it’s because she doesn’t seem to try too hard and things don’t seem staged. She clearly has a very privileged life but I suppose that’s not her fault. She’s one of the very few I haven’t unfollowed- I definitely wouldn’t buy anything she promotes though so I see it as a rambling diary.

She must have a nanny if she's away so much.
She and the children’s other parent, her husband, have a nanny, yes.

Re the teeth, I walked past her once on the King’s Road, and she had the look of a heavy smoker. I don’t know if she is/ever was but it really struck me. I’m not sure an influencer would never be caught smoking these days.

Reactions: 1
I’d say she’s definitely a smoker her finger nails look brown in one of her grid posts.
She also really needs to invest in some sun cream with all these holidays she goes on.

She and the children’s other parent, her husband, have a nanny, yes.

Re the teeth, I walked past her once on the King’s Road, and she had the look of a heavy smoker. I don’t know if she is/ever was but it really struck me. I’m not sure an influencer would never be caught smoking these days.
I only went to her account yesterday to see her cruise stories as I have been on a cruise and wanted to see the ship. She has white vertical lines above her mouth which could be from smoking. Not sure why they are white though.

I'm sure getting paid to go on holiday/sell clothes is lovely but, my god, it's a vapid existence isn't it? I mean WTF is she* contributing to the world? What drives her to do this every day (her husband is rich, so greed?). How does she justify such a futile "job"? I understand people doing meaningless/ unfulfilling work if they need money but what motivates her to pursue such a pointless career? Ego I suspect plays a big part.

*Not just her, all lifestyle influencers.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure getting paid to go on holiday/sell clothes is lovely but, my god, it's a vapid existence isn't it? I mean WTF is she* contributing to the world? What drives her to do this every day (her husband is rich, so greed?). How does she justify such a futile "job"? I understand people doing meaningless/ unfulfilling work if they need money but what motivates her to pursue such a pointless career? Ego I suspect plays a big part.

*Not just her, all lifestyle influencers.
It seems like it would get really boring.
Going shopping and trying things on is fun once in a while but there's so much more to life than that - when your daily bread and butter is fawning over clothes and gurning in changing rooms it's got to suck the fun out of it eventually.

oh god!! he appeared once while they were on holiday and I remember thinking he looked quite hot - I take it all back!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.