Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always act so impressed by her hotel room, okay it would be amazing for the average person but she experiences this kind of luxury all the time so all her gushing over what are standard amenities in luxury resorts just seems more fake than ever.
She’s being paid to sell the experience to us. Which is frankly ridiculous because, if I was in the market to spunk £40k on a weeks holiday, I wouldn’t be sold it by some shrieking Influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she always act so impressed by her hotel room, okay it would be amazing for the average person but she experiences this kind of luxury all the time so all her gushing over what are standard amenities in luxury resorts just seems more fake than ever.
Because she has to pretend that she’s relatable and acts like she thinks the minions would act if they were presented with a luxury hotel room
In St Lucia. It’s all so fake, and so greedy.

Reactions: 6
Oh here we go, she’s acquired the “anxiety” that afflicts most of Gleam’s signings 🙄
Kat Farmer gets nervous in crowds and had to leave the rugby club because of it. That’s Kat Farmer, attendee of London and Paris Fashion weeks, premier regular, frequent user of Gatwick airport and usually found traipsing the busy retail streets of London.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can #gift to support Kat and her fear of crowds.
Yep. You are spot on. If it’s an #AD or #Gift she’s miraculously cured 🤔. I guess the plebby crowd at the rugby club is a bit too much for her highness.

And just like that the stories about her fear of crowds have disappeared. Good grief 🙄. I used to like her, but she’s sold her soul to #Ad #gifted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Resurrecting this thread. In appreciation of how rich you must be to be spending the weekend before Christmas traipsing antique shops sourcing bits for your second home.

Reactions: 7
Resurrecting this thread. In appreciation of how rich you must be to be spending the weekend before Christmas traipsing antique shops sourcing bits for your second home.
I don’t follow her anymore but have an occasional nosey to see if she still gurns in the car telling manic stories.

So she’s been able to buy a second home with money from her Mum’s estate? I wonder how much she has made from IG on top of that to buy a house in an exclusive coastal town and furnish it?

I do hope the IG bubble bursts so these already rich but bored women have to find something else to do other than try to flog shite to other rich bored women.

She’s a smug tit too, can’t bear her.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her anymore but have an occasional nosey to see if she still gurns in the car telling manic stories.

So she’s been able to buy a second home with money from her Mum’s estate? I wonder how much she has made from IG on top of that to buy a house in an exclusive coastal town and furnish it?

I do hope the IG bubble bursts so these already rich but bored women have to find something else to do other than try to flog shite to other rich bored women.

She’s a smug tit too, can’t bear her.
Is it in Southwold, Walberswick or Aldeburgh?

Southwold and Alderburgh both ring a bell .

It’s Alderburgh, just went and had a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Walnberswick is more exclusive. It's where the Freuds/Curtis families have homes. But it's very tiny. Same general area, next to Southwold. But there are far too many holiday homes in Southwold and Aldeburgh now. Would hate to be a local in either place. She'll probably rent out her home during the Aldeburgh Festival each year.

On yet another #gifted cruise, not long having had Christmas in their new holiday home

She just had a Chanel handbag for Christmas and yet she’s in Miami looking at buying some other bag.

Clearly never satisfied with anything and it just makes her look spoilt and ungrateful.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I really used to like her but not so much now .. she’s yet another instablagger that I don’t believe a word they say as everything is #ad #gift they all ‘lie’ it’s a bloody big con we’re breeding a world of dishonest fake greedy people ! .. surely this must come to an end soon . I’ve unfollowed so many

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she gets all these cruise gigs! I saw her do 2 last year & she didn’t sell it to me. It wasn’t really anything about the ship but all about her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I did wonder if Style Mum might be spitting feathers, they usually do the cruise gigs together but looks like she's not there this time.

Reactions: 3
^ this exactly! If anything it would put me off going on a cruise as I’d assume she was the target demographic passenger. Imagine being stuck on a boat with hundreds of rich people gurning away.

Reactions: 5
I did wonder if Style Mum might be spitting feathers, they usually do the cruise gigs together but looks like she's not there this time.
Arghhhhh. She’s another one I had to unfollow .. when her posts started touting her creepy kids and that little dog ! For More ££££££ grabbing ads/gifts

Reactions: 1
Ha ha, I literally thought the same when I watched Kat’s stories! She kept saying ‘we are here’ and I wondered who ‘we’ was - went to check Style Mum’s stories and she was at home so not sunning it up, she will 100% be green-eyed!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.