Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she’s spending as much time at her second home as possible, tagging the local eateries for free food and wine. Aldeburgh is a lovely area, they don’t need an influencer telling us all how great the fish and chips are.
Sometimes I like her and find her relatable in terms of posts about ageing mostly. But am I influenced by her budget trips to IKEA to furnish her very expensive second home, no. Not when the outfit she’s wearing on the beach is a £300 dress, £1500 handbag and £300 trainers. She’s very very privileged and a weeks worth of posts about the second home is a bit self absorbed.

Reactions: 11
That green dress she’s wearing on the beach is very bizarre.
I don’t mind her style although it is all very similar of late, dress with trainers, dress with boots, jeans and jumper etc and I’ve noticed the super expensive handbags creeping in too. all expensive, many of the items gifted. Interesting that even the Ridley London dresses are now loaned and not gifted. I def think many of them are feeling the pinch.

Reactions: 1
That green dress she’s wearing on the beach is very bizarre.
It’s not to my taste either but then her dress taste generally isn’t. All that voluminous polyester drowns me and makes me sweat like a pig. I’m glad the Ganni fad has passed, £100+ for polyester? No ta. I used to like Sandro but they as bad. Hundreds of pounds for polyester. Jog on.

Reactions: 3
Tbh, I'm sure Southwold is lovely, but it puts me off going when people like her bang on about it, bit like not wanting to buy the clothes they bang on about either. The green dress is very bizarre indeed, as are most of the clothes she wears, who the hell wears long flowy dresses to a beach!, she must stand out a mile, I for one would be thinking what a tit for wearing that to the beach if I saw her. If you look closely, most of her clothes are not ironed or look like they've come straight out of the packaging as there are fold marks! They all irritate me !!

Reactions: 8
Tbh, I'm sure Southwold is lovely, but it puts me off going when people like her bang on about it, bit like not wanting to buy the clothes they bang on about either. The green dress is very bizarre indeed, as are most of the clothes she wears, who the hell wears long flowy dresses to a beach!, she must stand out a mile, I for one would be thinking what a tit for wearing that to the beach if I saw her. If you look closely, most of her clothes are not ironed or look like they've come straight out of the packaging as there are fold marks! They all irritate me !!
I was actually there when she was on the beach in the green dress, there was so much fabric it nearly took off 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was actually there when she was on the beach in the green dress, there was so much fabric it nearly took off 😁
Was it one of her poor children taking the photo?! I think she looks completely insane in some of them.
That ‘this photo is completely natural. I’ve no idea it’s being taken and I often just swirl around on the beach grinning inanely in billowing dresses’ is hilarious! I’d love to see it in action! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it one of her poor children taking the photo?! I think she looks completely insane in some of them.
That ‘this photo is completely natural. I’ve no idea it’s being taken and I often just swirl around on the beach grinning inanely in billowing dresses’ is hilarious! I’d love to see it in action! 🤣
She looks like she's got dressed in the dark today, sitting on the beach in the weirdest outfit ever! Seriously, I cannot believe people would take advice from her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, her son took the picture. I can tell you quite categorically that the photos are COMPLETELY staged. How she went from sitting on the beach, stony faced, scrolling through her phone one minute and then went to 'look at me, I'm so crazy and fun' in the next second was frankly quite alarming. About 20 pictures were taken all with various degrees of gurning/laughing and posing, all done like a model - really quickly, you know? Then she walked back to her chair on the beach, sat down, and resumed scrolling while her boys shivered in their towels. My daughter and I just looked at each other with raised eyebrows and laughed. Have seen her loads recently, wafting around in the marquee dresses, walking in to people as she is permanently scrolling. Stop banging on about Aldeburgh and spoiling my weekends there. Go back to Kent, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've known her for years, she's always said she doesn't iron!
Bet the companies who send her a seemingly never ending selection of freebies are utterly thrilled. She outsources many domestic tasks, amazed she doesn’t employ an ironing service or, shock, do it herself seems to have plenty of free time to enjoy parachuting on beaches and annoying the locals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, her son took the picture. I can tell you quite categorically that the photos are COMPLETELY staged. How she went from sitting on the beach, stony faced, scrolling through her phone one minute and then went to 'look at me, I'm so crazy and fun' in the next second was frankly quite alarming. About 20 pictures were taken all with various degrees of gurning/laughing and posing, all done like a model - really quickly, you know? Then she walked back to her chair on the beach, sat down, and resumed scrolling while her boys shivered in their towels. My daughter and I just looked at each other with raised eyebrows and laughed. Have seen her loads recently, wafting around in the marquee dresses, walking in to people as she is permanently scrolling. Stop banging on about Aldeburgh and spoiling my weekends there. Go back to Kent, hun.
That’s funny that you witnessed the photo shoot! I agree southwold and aldeburgh don’t need her advertisement, they are beautiful in its own right.
I used to quite like her and thought she was ‘real’ but no she’s not. Out of interest is she a smoker? Have you seen her puffing away on the beach?

That’s funny that you witnessed the photo shoot! I agree southwold and aldeburgh don’t need her advertisement, they are beautiful in its own right.
I used to quite like her and thought she was ‘real’ but no she’s not. Out of interest is she a smoker? Have you seen her puffing away on the beach?
I used to think she was real too but no, she's Fakey McFake. I think she was real once but now she's disappeared so far up her marquee dress that she's believing her own hype. No, haven't seen her smoking, just scrolling....and scrolling....and scrolling..........and sccccrrrrrooooolllliiinnnnnggggg....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't looked on her instagram pages for ages as she annoys me but just had a look and jeez, does she really think her outfits and poses look good?!

She also always strikes me as one of those women that thinks she's superior to others because she's tall. She mentioned being tall/slim constantly in her earlier days her blog.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s brought anything new to the table for a while, dress with trainers, cowboy boots, is generally all she knows. The check on check outfit a few days ago was hideous.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s brought anything new to the table for a while, dress with trainers, cowboy boots, is generally all she knows. The check on check outfit a few days ago was hideous.
Weirdly, I'd seen the green gingham Zara top online a few days before she mentioned/unveiled it and I'd really liked it, but I'd have worn it with blue mom jeans and sandals NOT a horrific cheesecloth tent. Thank god I didn't order it. Would have been mortified to have the same top. So does that make her an Anti-Influencer? :cool:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.