Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be very interesting seeing the general viewing publics reaction to her shouty ott style. We obvs ‘know her’ from insta. She’s not for me, that’s for sure, but horses for courses.

Reactions: 2
It’ll be very interesting seeing the general viewing publics reaction to her shouty ott style. We obvs ‘know her’ from insta. She’s not for me, that’s for sure, but horses for courses.
Yes that was my thought. I bet she will get a lot of negative comments but she seems abley equipped to handle it.

Reactions: 1
Yes that was my thought. I bet she will get a lot of negative comments but she seems abley equipped to handle it.
I don’t know....I messaged her once about something and she was so snappy and defensive - almost childish in her behaviour, this as we say is the issue with insta, you cant have discussion with them without them yelling troll at every person who dares to question!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did I see she’d tagged that absolute nobody insta-celeb hanger on ‘Darren Kennedy official’ in too? Does that mean he’s in too?

Sounds unmissable 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yep, he’s one of the stylists! I’ve not heard of him before? View attachment 93929
I’ve only ever seen him falling over himself doing the nauseating ‘LOOK AT ME! PICK ME!’ dance on Jim Chapman’s IG. Desperate to be famous. Google suggests he might be known in Ireland. Are there any Irish Tattlers around who could confirm/deny this? I have a feeling he’s a legend in his own mind.

Still, Wiki says he did something at Central St Martins so at least he has some formal training in fashion. Unlike Kat F who quit her London job and set up as a ‘stylist’ for her mates, then got lucky with her timings re blogging & insta.

Reactions: 2
Oh god can I unfollow BBC1 ...
Jesus what a gig. I wonder will she stand with her hand on her hip, leg at a funny angle all the way through the programme?? and I hope they have a good sound man to mute the jingle jangle of her bracelets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been heading this way for a bit - daytime tv was the next step after the endless cruise promotions.

Reactions: 3
She's been heading this way for a bit - daytime tv was the next step after the endless cruise promotions.
I cannot believe the number of luxury holidays she blags as PR gifts. She’s a ‘fashion blogger’ ffs, not travel?! Mind you, someone on here said that she’s good mates with whoever does the PR for these luxury holidays and so gets the gig that way. I suppose with all her followers and a fair few of them will be in a similar demographic to her (unlike some of the IGers around who go on these jollies), so they stand a chance of getting some customers from it. Maybe.

I’m sure I’ll get all kinds of ‘jealous troll’ accusations levelled at me by fans but I don’t think I am. My life has challenges for certain but we are fortunate in that income-wise we are very comfortable. Holidays are not something we scrimp on and we have never chosen a cruise or an all inclusive Sandals type break, they’re just not our kind of thing.

Reactions: 6
I felt really sorry for her kids today. She has been away from them for a few days, writes a post saying she is back with her 'bambinos' , how she is a proud mum watching a video of her son. Cut to 24 hrs later she is calling them arseholes on her stories. I know kids are annoying but it can't be nice for them to watch. She has mentioned that they watch her stories

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She isn’t maternal. If you meet her you would not know she had children as they are never mentioned.
Nor is her husband. Which is fine in terms of Instagram privacy. But for her, it extends into real life.

• Sad
She isn’t maternal. If you meet her you would not know she had children as they are never mentioned.
Nor is her husband. Which is fine in terms of Instagram privacy. But for her, it extends into real life.
I’m guessing that in person any conversations she has are just about her, her, her?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.