Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe she thinks everyone is envious because Thin trumps everything. Especially when you have idiots bleating about how she looks great with her figure. She has no concept of how grim she looks because all she can see, all she cares about is being skinny. She's completely out of touch. Women now want to be fit and toned. She is the only " influencer" who looks that bad. She chooses clothes that show how skinny she is deliberately. In a world where she has lost literally EVERYTHING, skinny is all she has .

Reactions: 10
I genuinely believe she thinks everyone is envious because Thin trumps everything. Especially when you have idiots bleating about how she looks great with her figure. She has no concept of how grim she looks because all she can see, all she cares about is being skinny. She's completely out of touch. Women now want to be fit and toned. She is the only " influencer" who looks that bad. She chooses clothes that show how skinny she is deliberately. In a world where she has lost literally EVERYTHING, skinny is all she has .
I don’t think she even has that…it’s not healthy I look after myself skinny , she just looks ill, all skin and bones. It’s not a good luck at all. I would much rather be my overweight self thank you very much.

Reactions: 9
Well even her mate "Maz" has confirmed in the latest reel that Kat subsists on snacks. Kat has fed her a pack of Wotzits for breakfast as there is no bread, cereal, croissants or seemingly anything that might be classed as a breakfast food in her flat. Never mind, another wine time this evening!

• Sad
  • Wow
She needs something with a colour and a puffy sleeve or at least a shoulder pad to give her shape. She looks like she’s closer to 70 with that wrinkled dehydrated chest and face. How have things gone so badly wrong for her. It’s such a shame.
I do love the peacock colour on her, but the dress doesn't work now she looks like a lollipop with a skeletal chest. She has an old dress from Stories that's a similar shape to these - it used to look great on her, back when she was a Sevenoaks wife.

The latest reel. My eyes. Dress. For. Your. Shape. FFS. It is absolutely no surprise she has lost all paying gigs. No one, in their right mind, would wear any of those wirh her skeletal frame.
I know! Why even pick them up to try on? Surely
She can work out what looks good on her by now?

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand how she has let herself go so much. Even dusted her precious hat is covered in dust! She looks grotty!

1718667626067.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
My god, I hate to say it but she looks absolutely horrendous.

If my mate was posting pics like that I’d message them and say what the actual duck is happening because you look ill.

Reactions: 7
Has everyone dropped her now? John Lewis had a big junket a couple of weeks back at Cowley Manor launching their high summer collections and she wasn't there.

She is certainly grifting very hard to get a designer freebie for the upcoming wedding she keeps mentioning. Tragic.

Reactions: 6
I have genuinely not seen a more awful outfit on anyone for a very long time than those sun dresses. FFS woman dress for your figure. G9d, no wonder everyone has dropped her. Who on earth would take advice from a woman who thinks she looks good in a single outfit she's posted in months!!
---
Surely she must have hundreds of bloody dresses she could wear, FFS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's still dressing in what used to look good on her when she wasn't scrawny and wine sozzled. Unfortunately, when you lose weight your boobs bugger off the fastest.

Here she is wearing the same sort of dress, back before you could play the xylophone on her chest bones:

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 19.10.13.png

Reactions: 3
Gosh. She looks smashing there. And 20 years younger.
---
She's clearly been dropped by every major retailer which is why she's scrabbling and begging at the door of hard up boutiques who are desperate for custom.

Reactions: 6