Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stil think how crappy it was of her to have blamed “a friend” for making the comments. There were three blokes present, only one of them said those things, really unfair on the other two to have the finger pointed at them.

Reactions: 10
I have noticed for ages how awful her eyes are, what is going on there? There’s weird wrinkles and red patches around them, is eye eczema a thing?

Reactions: 7
I think she's got perioral dermatitis or something like that - probably caused by putting any old tit on her face that she is gifted/ paid to advertise.
---
I think she's got perioral dermatitis or something like that - probably caused by putting any old tit on her face that she is gifted/ paid to advertise.
Actually, I mean periocular dermatitis, don't I?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Skin is awful. Dry, scabby , deprived of nutrients. Her entire being is a dessicated husk!!

Reactions: 5
I’m in my late 40s and even if I have two glasses of wine it takes it’s toll now both on my face and my poor head 🤣 never mind being at it constantly I don’t know how she does it

Reactions: 6
She's got terribly dehydrated skin and bloodshot eyes from drinking, and cyanosis and fine lines around her top lip from smoking, all of which are making her look much older than her actual age. Not so much does my bum look 40 anymore, but does my face look 60? Yes, yes it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does my face look like the bum of a 60 year old? (Yes!)

The dermatitis will be aggravated by the drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest reel. My eyes. Dress. For. Your. Shape. FFS. It is absolutely no surprise she has lost all paying gigs. No one, in their right mind, would wear any of those wirh her skeletal frame.

Reactions: 15
god I think the same! Always skin skin skin. Her chest is just bone.

The latest reel. My eyes. Dress. For. Your. Shape. FFS. It is absolutely no surprise she has lost all paying gigs. No one, in their right mind, would wear any of those wirh her skeletal frame.

Reactions: 8
Free People must be horrified - unless their dresses are actually meant to look like ill-fitting rags? Surely a friend is going to advise her to take down that post? And return that dress she claimed she was going to buy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And I’m sorry, but that black denim jacket she bought is vile. The neckline is really unflattering and really dated.

Reactions: 7
I love Freepeople stuff but she looks hideous. Her chest makes me feel nauseous with her saggy , empty boobs dangling free. Wear a good bra, dress properly. I think she's genuinely significantly unwell now. No one, no one with any self love would film themselves looking as she does now.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I do love the peacock colour on her, but the dress doesn't work now she looks like a lollipop with a skeletal chest. She has an old dress from Stories that's a similar shape to these - it used to look great on her, back when she was a Sevenoaks wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she trying to prove trying all this stuff on?! She must know it’s never going to suit her when it’s still on the hanger! It can’t just be showing off about being skin and bone 🤷🏼‍♀️

She does look awful. I can’t believe she’s even telling us how to look when she looks like that.
I just can’t even look.