Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, why is she going to Zara & trying on TRF crap 🤯 There are some real gems in Zara & with her stylists eye 🫠 she should be able to go in & sort the wheat from the chaff (so to speak). She’s completely lost her way!
1718063236855.png

This looks utterly shocking on her. Although does match her hair tbf...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t quite believe she’s telling us how much she loves football - has she EVER mentioned it before?? I’m betting on an #AD incoming for Doritos or some other snack food to eat whilst watching the games 👀

Reactions: 10
She's always, always said she hates all sports !!
but this is the new and improved, post-divorce Kat, who now embraces all things that she previously hated, and pretends to have lost all capabilities like styling, cooking, mothering...

Reactions: 8
True dat. Pretending to like football., darts and so commune with the Lower Classes we know she despises.

Reactions: 2
She’s on instagram complaining about the weather and how she feels like she’s been hit by a bus and blaming the weather. Nothing at all to do with the drinking session last night that she posted about

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
but this is the new and improved, post-divorce Kat, who now embraces all things that she previously hated, and pretends to have lost all capabilities like styling, cooking, mothering...
Starting to to think Mr Farmer also got custody of her entire personality, along with the kids, dog, house, cars, all her clothing and that Ridley woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she own nothing other than that leather jacket? Not a blazer, cardy or summer knit. She really looks so far removed from her old life it’s crazy

Reactions: 6
More drunken ramblings. That's all it is now. Alcohol, snacks, dreadful clothes, tit hair, grubby skin and repeat ad infinitum.
---

I should think she's had a significant drop in income, hence why she rented her house out over half term I should think. I notice M&S are using another " influencer" now.
A friend who works there told me they will not use her any more, and she’s no longer viewed as relevant or reliable. They had a bit of a wobble using her when she posted (then quickly took down) the reel with her husband with the head scarf on (not sure when that was?!)

Last week they had a big event for all their influencers and friends of the brand and she was not invited.

She’s definitely lost the gig at This Morning as well!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Same old necklaces, flip-flops, leather jacket. Who would take any style advice from her?
I started following her after seeing her on This Morning...she seemed quirky & fun. Now she is waaayyy ott with the quirkiness (drunk rambling). She really has lost herself.... Sad 😔.

Reactions: 4
A friend who works there told me they will not use her any more, and she’s no longer viewed as relevant or reliable. They had a bit of a wobble using her when she posted (then quickly took down) the reel with her husband with the head scarf on (not sure when that was?!)

Last week they had a big event for all their influencers and friends of the brand and she was not invited.

She’s definitely lost the gig at This Morning as well!!
Late May 2021.

It was on IG stories and she had the headscarf on. The husband made the terrorist comment.

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1091.jpeg

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1095.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8