Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely no longer on This Morning. I suspect her drunken wittering on the Traitors fashion piece was the final nail. It was excruciating.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trinny is awful, I agree. Used to love her 3-4 years ago but the shilling of skincare whilst clearly using injectables is terrible. However the hairdresser video was way better than Kats efforts!

Kat, as we know you read here. Etiquette point, women don't wear hats to watch polo. Only Ascot. Especially greasy cowboy hats. Massive lower middle faux pas. How embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's done the Wine Time woman dirty - the photos of her at the polo were terrible.

Then a Bloody Mary to start the day. Always classy!

• Sick
When is she going to learn that stretchy, fitted, cheap looking dresses look absolutely bleeping hideous on her bony, titless, scrawny , slouched body? I have rarely seen anyone, let alone a so called stylist, get it so , so wrong ALL the time. It is no wonder at all she's lost all her paid fashion gigs. And her hair in that hair tool reel , as bad as hair can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watching her on qvc at the moment. She seems so much less frenetic. Quite a good watch

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s on QVC?? Are you taking the Michael… I’m a bit slow today so clarify please.. help a tattler out 😂😂😂

Those polo pics 🫣 She looks an UTTER knob! Who dresses like that to go anywhere more than 10 paces from their Mother’s dressing-up box 🤯 Also, why is she going to Zara & trying on TRF crap 🤯 There are some real gems in Zara & with her stylists eye 🫠 she should be able to go in & sort the wheat from the chaff (so to speak). She’s completely lost her way!

Reactions: 5
How Gatineau are using her after the Kylie Party Horror is a mystery!! From own TV programme to This Morning regular slot to...........QVC....awks....🫣😬

Reactions: 5
Trinny is awful, I agree. Used to love her 3-4 years ago but the shilling of skincare whilst clearly using injectables is terrible. However the hairdresser video was way better than Kats efforts!
Trinny has never hidden the fact she uses injectables though. She's been open about her use of botox.

Reactions: 4
I think Trinny doesn't cop to use of fillers though, which people have a problem with as it's so obvious.

Reactions: 4
She talks about lasers and Botox but has never ever mentioned fillers and I just don’t understand why not. Everyone and their wife has fillers these days.. what’s the embarrassment with saying fillers? She def gets them above her top lip and her tear trough, there’s no way with the weight she’s lost that her face hasn’t lost all its ‘fat pads’ too.
I think Trinny doesn't cop to use of fillers though, which people have a problem with as it's so obvious.

This I am so useless in the kitchen act is pathetic. Stop this too cool for school BS. You used to cook full on meals for the whole family, had cupboard full of spices, had dinner parties. So bloody annoying.

Reactions: 14
This I am so useless in the kitchen act is pathetic. Stop this too cool for school BS. You used to cook full on meals for the whole family, had cupboard full of spices, had dinner parties. So bloody annoying.
I know, the whole ditzy act is pathetic, you are 50-something Kat. Pretending you don't know how to cook, apply fake tan, or any of the other myriad of things you seem unsure about (including whether clothes suit you or not! - how ironic for a "stylist") does not make you seem fun, relatable or youthful. It's giving off vibes of desperation and aimlessness.

Reactions: 11
I went off Trinny when she chose to shack up with the multi millionaire woman-throttler.

Agree she’s gone mad with the fillers too. But she still looks better than Kat

Reactions: 7