Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she is a bad influence at this point.

She genuinely looks ill. I can’t believe she can’t see it.

Reactions: 16
She thinks everyone wants to be this thin. She considers herself aspirational. Probably because she has nothing else and because thick sycophants tell her how great she looks.
---
She's getting pasted. I think we are seeing the beginning of the end of this horror show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her latest capsule wardrobe will apparently work for all sizes. And it’s not a capsule wardrobe it’s a weekend bender clothing solution.
Those clothes look like they were fished out of the charity shop for a few quid. Absolutely rank. People must be desperate to follow and admire somebody who clearly just puts on any old bit of tat to “create content”The clothes look like they smell of BO, fags and dirty hair.

Reactions: 8
Besides the ridiculous weight and bone on display, where the F is her fashion sense?? Black black black jackets and knits. It’s summer fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I’ve only just watched the latest reel - is that a really bad angle or what? She is always thin but now it’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
The clothes in that reel don't even look clean. They're crumpled and faded.

It's sad that her style seems to have regressed to that of stroppy Uni student, making do with whatever is least stained on the floordrobe.

Still some tragic sychophants licking her arse and saying she looks great, and has always been slim. There's a difference between slim and undernourished and underweight to the extent that your sternum and upper ribs are visible.

It's reminding me of the Rachel Zoe pro-ana era.

Reactions: 12
She just looks so unhinged somehow.
I’ve followed her for at least 10 years and remember the scarves, the Ash trainers, and more recently the maxi floral dresses. She always looked put together, but now!??.She just seem so as if she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 22
She just looks so unhinged somehow.
I’ve followed her for at least 10 years and remember the scarves, the Ash trainers, and more recently the maxi floral dresses. She always looked put together, but now!??.She just seem so as if she doesn’t care.
She looks like somebody on the edge. Seriously underweight, grubby with old clothes. Serious issues.

I’m not in a great place right now wrt to body stuff so it’s hard for me to comment but in terms of how she is presenting, she is absolutely loving how she looks. You can tell by her poses with her bending her body and making her chest cave in more than it would normally. If anyone close really cares, it is going to be hard to shift her mindset tbh. Her seeing those pictures taken 2 years apart won’t be a wake up call, they’ll be “look how well I’ve done”.

It’s really hard to get adults to seek help unless they actively want it. Often they seek it for a better life with their families. It’s so sad to see with Kat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ie got to say that I am shocked and horrified by her latest try on reel.
That is the body of somebody who is seriously unwell. Now down too virtually zero body fat so bony and no bum or boobs.
and as others have said, all the black stretchy grubby clothes look like the clothes of a drug addict. Once you get that thin your hair and skin suffer too. She desperately needs help.

I keep saying it but but bears repetition. She loves being this thin . Its the only thing she can control and all she has left.

She is no longer richer, more successful, more beautiful or with a bigger house. She has lost EVERYTHING. ALL she has left is being thinner than everyone else because she no longer has anything that is better than anyone else.
Her boyfriends wife is in a different league looks wise. But I suspect she isn't as THIN so Kat wins. This is the way a disordered mind works. She is clearly mentally very unwell and now physically. I'd suggest potential actual anorexia, by the way but she needs significant help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t see it anymore, just the new one ☝ and all her fans defending her and saying she looks amazing. Dear god …which is scary!
---
Another point she has actually lost about 5K maybe more followers since the telegraph article, she most probably gained some like minded women in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how she’s dropped the menopause chat? She gave it a little go didn’t she?

Probably because she can’t shill anything from it and she is the total opposite of how to be healthy through the process.

Processed foods, lack of exercise, alcohol etc etc v’s protein rich foods, strength training, less alcohol, good sleep pattern. The polar opposite of how she lives, osteoporosis incoming.

Reactions: 11
I agree you’ll never get someone with distorted body image/ eating to se it. Kat has always been slim and always avoided slim fitting dresses until now because you could see a perfectly normal, stomach area. Now she’s underweight, she’s happy. Persuading her it’s unhealthy won’t happen.

Kat thinks she’s thrives on unstructured, partying with no domestic ties. She doesn’t. She needs structure. Family life gave that to her and now she’s untethered and unraveling.

Again, despite the jobs disappearing she won’t see it.

It’s tragic- not as tragic as the idiots praising her figure though.

Reactions: 14
Pro-ana comment still there with 32 likes. Who is this desperate Helen Gilbert telling people to unfollow?
That’s so lame. Kat has a big platform and thus a responsibility to her huge and loyal audience, some of whom will be vulnerable and impressionable.