Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s still working with that awful Ridley (dress) brand.
I can’t imagine she is because she’s been touting about for an occasion-wear dress for an upcoming wedding & she’s not done any Ridley posts. In fact I can’t remember the last time she did 🤔 I think behind the scenes the fallout from that terrorist comment was huge & affected the relationships of all involved!

Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine she is because she’s been touting about for an occasion-wear dress for an upcoming wedding & she’s not done any Ridley posts. In fact I can’t remember the last time she did 🤔 I think behind the scenes the fallout from that terrorist comment was huge & affected the relationships of all involved!
I bet she’s missed the posh lunches in a vineyard and a dress to borrow. They deserved each other though, so I’m surprised it over!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s still working with that awful Ridley (dress) brand.
They’ve had a couple of events I think, and amongst all the blonde braying identikit, overpriced polyester dress-clad attendees, Kat has been noticeably absent…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plus both Ridley and Brick n Stitches ladies are happily married and seem to enjoy spending time with their children so might not have much in common with Kat 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She should just face reality and put herself forward as Sainsbury's Face of Charcuterie and Crisps. At least that would be believable, unlike all the various face gunks.

• Haha
She is supposed to be going to St Lucia for a week tomorrow with her kids, there is a hurricane approaching there so the airport has been closed. On her stories she is slagging BA for cancelling the flight!
Likely not even aware of the hurricane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Utter twit. Those outfits were all hideous but particularly hideous was the spotty bow top stuck on her bony toast rack. So obviously she bought it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is supposed to be going to St Lucia for a week tomorrow with her kids, there is a hurricane approaching there so the airport has been closed. On her stories she is slagging BA for cancelling the flight!
Karma for shagging a married man who wasn’t her husband, Her kids are probably thanking their lucky stars.

• Heart
  • Haha
Nope- the flight number she posted is actually a flight back from Palma to Gatwick so she must have spent the weekend in Majorca.

Reactions: 2
Marianne was in Majorca this weekend. It was her story Kat shared.

That spotty thing is one of the most hideous articles of clothing I’ve seen. They must have been amazed someone has bought it!

She really has lost the plot in all aspects of her life!

Reactions: 3
Nope- the flight number she posted is actually a flight back from Palma to Gatwick so she must have spent the weekend in Majorca.
Marianne was in Majorca last week and her flight home was cancelled. They had been bigging up BA on their podcast as they were both travelling BA.

She was definitely supposed to be in St Lucia with her kids, said she didn't mind hurricane season as usually just a shower or two. Now a Cat4 hurricane heading that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That spotty thing is one of the most hideous articles of clothing I’ve seen. They must have been amazed someone has bought it!

She really has lost the plot in all aspects of her life!
That whole Essential Antwerp try on was a disaster. If she's 5'10" and the dresses are all pooling on the floor then anybody of a more average height is going to have to get them taken up. Plus they just looked like Homer's muumuu.
The camisoles just emphasise her bony chest - she could be a great role model for smaller chested women and show what is flattering and how to dress well for your shape. You know, if she could be bothered. Instead she is just an influence for what not to wear.

Reactions: 11
Dressing well, if that's what matters to you and it clearly must to her hence the " job" , means wearing stuff that hides your flaws and enhances your good bits. Kat does literally the exact opposite in every single outfit. Every single time. The very worst things to wear for her are things which highlight her scrawny chest and arms and her complete lack of boobage. But , for Kat and disordered thinking, everyone can see how THIN she is. Which is her one only goal. She has destroyed her hair, her skin, her family, her lifestyle, her teeth, her health and her reputation ( such as it was). But she has THIN. This is how disordered and fucked up her life and thought process now is.

Reactions: 10
Yawn yawn - we don’t care what wine you drink, we just think it’s really sad that you see it as such a vital part of your life.

Reactions: 11
No care at all for the people in St Lucia who are currently experiencing an absolute tit storm. She’s so self-centred. The sooner this bubble bursts the better.

Reactions: 15