Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video with the "bffs" is tragic. Honestly, it's the schoolyard behaviour of teenagers. She's completely lacking in class or dignity. I remember her once sharing/quoting Michelle Obama 'When they go low, we go high' but she does the exact opposite and stoops very low indeed to get one over on some traumatised children who are struggling with their horrible situation. If you took away the faux plummy accent she's actually pretty skanky in both appearance and the way she conducts herself.

Reactions: 27
That breakage is probably from hat wearing constantly along with the hideous lifestyle.

Yup, as I said before she looks like someone who has lived a very very different life. No-one I know , genuinely, looks as rough as her at her age.

Reactions: 4
I have an irrational hatred of that boss-eyed annoying Marianne. I couldn’t bring myself to listen to their podcast because they’re both irritating with that ‘good cop, bad cop’ stupid routine they do but I saw Kat say they were Number 2 in ranking - who on earth listens to them?! I can’t even bear to look at the boss-eyed hamster 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have an irrational hatred of that boss-eyed annoying Marianne. I couldn’t bring myself to listen to their podcast because they’re both irritating with that ‘good cop, bad cop’ stupid routine they do but I saw Kat say they were Number 2 in ranking - who on earth listens to them?! I can’t even bear to look at the boss-eyed hamster 🤣
God me too! Absolutely cannot bear her to look at or listen to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How does she look so much older with all that access to free beauty, clothes and hair? Is it smoking and drinking? I feel like she doesn’t eat much either….a bit of extra weight would really help.

Reactions: 8
Alcohol, fags, appalling diet, more alcohol, sun damage, too skinny, potential love of the old Charlie boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does she look so much older with all that access to free beauty, clothes and hair? Is it smoking and drinking? I feel like she doesn’t eat much either….a bit of extra weight would really help.
It's down to smoking and drinking, huge indulgence.

My theory is she thinks she deserves the indulgence has earned her treats of smoking and drinking, deserves it after "working" "looking after the children", school runs, home life, even thought her ex worked and her nanny/housekeeper did majority of work. I remember when her Mum died, Kat went to a friends BBQ afterwards. She has FOMO and this was her "I deserve this after I attend my mums funeral". It's just sheer selfishness.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Marianne just seems like a Kat wannabe to me, especially now she has the daft cheek fillers. I don’t understand how they think they’re entertaining or remotely funny, they clearly think of themselves as hilarious.

Reactions: 9
OK OK, she may resemble a dried up coconut husk wearing a wig that Ginny (miss ya!) dragged out of the canal... BUT it's her sunny disposition and winning personality that make her top of my hit parade. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12