Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can totally tell Kat (and her gormless friends) have fallen for the new Mr Kat's line that non of the fractious relationship with his ex and his children is anything to do with him. Let's fast forward a couple of years and see how he treats her ... I've seen this so many times.

Reactions: 23
So the two fake friends have rallied round. Grim .
---
Jesus that reel reeks of utter desperation. Look at meeeee, nothing to see here, look at my friends!!! God, her kids must despise her.

Reactions: 13
'Here's a reel of me and some desperados pretending to laugh next to a wall.' Yep, totally normal behaviour from a 51 year old woman. Meanwhile, the list of people who find her insufferable lengthens.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the last BILLION PAGES.

What a vile witch. Publishing that horrid article while knowing you're screwing over another family.

PS on Damsels, I cannot recall her 'breakdown' and she was a prolific poster and believe me, we would have heard about it all. Let's just rewrite history. Normally get that with a man during an affair/divorce, 'the script', interesting it's Kat who is doing that but we all know the truth.

Reactions: 15
I was surprised this hasn't been deleted (in the vom fake laughing video) - someone asked where her sandals were from 😂

Screenshot_20240626_124633.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on the last BILLION PAGES.

What a vile witch. Publishing that horrid article while knowing you're screwing over another family.

PS on Damsels, I cannot recall her 'breakdown' and she was a prolific poster and believe me, we would have heard about it all. Let's just rewrite history. Normally get that with a man during an affair/divorce, 'the script', interesting it's Kat who is doing that but we all know the truth.
I don’t recall a breakdown as such. But I do remember her deciding to go to therapy. I think it was kind of like imposter syndrome from how she described it. She has this amazing life, didn’t need to work but felt guilt around it.

Reactions: 4
Eee, she's one of a kind, our Kat. So quirky, so unique...being hot and all. 🤷‍♀️
Weirdly, I kinda like this dress but have the urge to shout "Crumpled Toilet Paper!" from the next cubicle. :D

1719429043039.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody Nora…….I’ve missed all the drama! 🤦‍♀️

I knew when I saw over 10 pages I’d missed something good, oh dear, oh dear.

Kat, you need to sack your management

Reactions: 9