Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think a photo exists of me braying like Alien and yet there appear to be hundreds of Kat šŸ¤”. It's a mystery as to why but it's certainly not because I don't laugh a great deal. Its because I don't need to try to prove to myself and the world that I'm having the best time ever !!!

Reactions: 11
So, her captions are becoming increasingly incoherent and rambling. Sheā€™s not bothering to, or is incapable of, doing sense or spelling checks. Any remaining influencing jobs must be getting rarer as brands just wonā€™t put up with that - which of them would be associated with someone so unprofessional?
And where are the handbags? Hasnā€™t she been using the same bag for weeks now? This was a woman who had a (very expensive) bag for every day of the year, every outfit and in every colour? Are they being held hostage in Kent? Have they been sold to pay for daily deliveries of wine and tapas?
I reckon living her ā€œbestā€ life will last til Xmas, then itā€™s rehab, and a new career in wellness, self-help and yoga gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes - no access to the beloved bags (often bought by Mr F I recall) and clothes really screams ā€œamicableā€, doesnā€™t it?

And thatā€™s not even considering the kids (obviously had a choice) and poor Ginny šŸ¶, who didnā€™tā€¦

Reactions: 8
I think Ginny's probably okay with missing out on having her ears assaulted daily by braying as she's dragged around the wine bars and dessicated meat purveyors of London.

• Haha
Am sure I've seen the Hermes still popping up on the gram. The spiteful side would like to muse Mr F burnt all her bags after chucking her out.

Non Tattlers would be horrified at these threads, why are we not supporting her? It's the smoke and mirror half-truths that make me not support, I struggle to support dishonesty.

Reactions: 9
She looks increasingly down at heel too I think. Most of her gigs had already dried up prior to Affair Gate so I think whilst she might get lobbed the odd freebie , the actually cash injections will have all but stopped.

I also suspect she's flogged the Birkins. She couldn't stop showing them off and now it's all about that horrid satchel that looks incongruous and frumpy. The hair is especially horrific at the moment too.
---
March was the last time the Hermes was shown.

Reactions: 9
Non Tattlers would be horrified at these threads, why are we not supporting her? It's the smoke and mirror half-truths that make me not support, I struggle to support dishonesty.
Yes, itā€™s been years and years of smoke and mirrors and lies. All the secret commission on Hush leather jackets, paid-for endorsements, freebie hotels. Losing her sense of style and lazily chucking up any old trying-on session or skincare brand. It was all so easy for so long, fooling us all and kidding herself it was a career. Sheā€™s been betraying the sisterhood for a long time before having the affair with a married man.

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't bother with the Sienna Miller collab. Kat. It's just fast fashion, poorly made from cheap fabrics with no real ethical or environmental credentials. the_redirectory did a decent summary on Instagram. You could quote her but probably don't want to alienate M+S any more than you already have.

Also, isn't she a bit late to this particular party? Glad to see she's still got her finger on the pulse. ā˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guilt for having a lazy day but not for shagging a married man and allegedly threatening his family? That's our girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a football fan now too, remember.

And she's always been one. Except she hasn't. She had no time for any sports on Damsels and was an absolute snob about football. I do remember that. I wonder if Married Boyfriend likes football ? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
She's a football fan now too, remember.

And she's always been one. Except she hasn't. She had no time for any sports on Damsels and was an absolute snob about football. I do remember that. I wonder if Married Boyfriend likes football ? šŸ¤”
Didnā€™t she used to moan to high heaven about taking the kids to sports on the weekend?

At what point is she going to realise that sheā€™s made a huge duck Off mistake here?

Didnā€™t she used to moan to high heaven about taking the kids to sports on the weekend?

At what point is she going to realise that sheā€™s made a huge duck Off mistake here?
Maybe she already does realise hence all the posts trying to convince us and herself otherwise. She didnā€™t have a close relationship with her mum and sheā€™s repeating history. Her kids must be so embarrassed after that article and the resulting comments from the ā€˜newā€™ blokeā€™s family. How can they possibly respect her now?

• Sad
I wouldn't bother with the Sienna Miller collab. Kat. It's just fast fashion, poorly made from cheap fabrics with no real ethical or environmental credentials. the_redirectory did a decent summary on Instagram. You could quote her but probably don't want to alienate M+S any more than you already have.

Also, isn't she a bit late to this particular party? Glad to see she's still got her finger on the pulse. ā˜
Iā€™m sure that if she was still in favour with them, sheā€™d be telling us that ā€œthis is the dress of dreamsā€ or ā€œthe most exciting collaboration everā€ā€¦.

Sheā€™s just a tragic, washed up soak

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Holy crap - those first two / three dresses look like some sort of Per Una / Nanna's curtains hybrid made out of something extremely sweaty and flammable. Urgh.

• Haha
Thank you so much @Soapy Dolphin for the the_redirectory suggestion ā€” Iā€™ve spent most of the morning on her IG. So educational & interesting x

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t know any other stylist or influencer who seeks out the cheapest, crappiest clothes that are never going to suit her to try on! I think sheā€™s forgotten she supposed to be inspiring people through her choices. If she wants to show what doesnā€™t work for her current shape she could do it in a constructive way. As it currently is itā€™s a mess & she looks clueless! No wonder fashion brands arenā€™t using her.

Reactions: 7