Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BFF Defermation Pascale and Katispureinnocenceandyouisallnasty fwp have been dragged out to dance and show us all how much they luffs her. Dear God, if they're you're friends Kat really doesn't need to get on the wrong side of anyone else!
Skin of a 76 year old, behaviour of a 12 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Skin of a 76 year old, behaviour of a 12 year old.
My thought when I saw that post with her friends was that it was a finger up to her Partner’s girls. If that was the intention, it was extremely low of Kat and just not nice at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My thought when I saw that post with her friends was that it was a finger up to her Partner’s girls. If that was the intention, it was extremely low of Kat and just not nice at all.
Yeah that was really nasty. She is pathetic. I was mostly feeling sorry for her til now but now she disgusts me.

Reactions: 12
What a coincidence that it’s those two… ffs … proper mean girl bitchy behaviour, the most vile type of woman.

Reactions: 16
Got the other tragic Sevenoaks divorcees to come "up to town" to crow about their divorces and celebrate bleeping people over. How petty minded of them. Stuck the knife in and now twisting it to cause maximum hurt. Spiteful and nasty - typical Kat behaviour really.

Reactions: 16
Got the other tragic Sevenoaks divorcees to come "up to town" to crow about their divorces and celebrate bleeping people over. How petty minded of them. Stuck the knife in and now twisting it to cause maximum hurt. Spiteful and nasty - typical Kat behaviour really.
Can just imagine them cackling together slagging off Ian’s wife and kids - they don’t give a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And this is why she's so unsympathetic. Instead of addressing the comments calmly and with perhaps a modicum of humility it's a fingers up to everyone, pretending to be living her best life with her besties. Her own comment on the post shows how fake she is. Looks desperate and vulgar.

Reactions: 15
No amount of Botox and filler can counter the sun damage. Her skin is like one of those vintage leather handbags she used to shill.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Karma will come back and bite her in the arse. One day when the dust and the new relationship excitement has settled, the new beau will want a relationship again with his kids and they will be utterly fucked.

For a seemingly clever, articulate, strong woman she is lacking in class!

Reactions: 9
I’m really appalled at the nastiness of that post. A very public screw you to her partner’s wife and kids (who are similar ages to her own).
In the Court of Queen Kat, you come when summoned (to her neck of the woods) for a day of boozing and bitching. Because let’s face it no one has a real job.

What must everyone coming home from a long hot day in an office have thought of them cavorting around half cut in front of a phone. Grow up ladies.

Reactions: 17