Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Or just embrace the 100% grey lurking beneath the bleach and orange dye .
---
Code 8? Say what now? She's literally never mentioned this brand before but has apparently Been using it for years?! She was flogging Max Factor foundation last year!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Coocoocoochoo

God I hope (for once!) that the hair is an undeclared freebie. No one with self esteem would put up with that ‘banter’.

My hairdresser left and I had the salon manager do my hair instead. He was also like this, and bitched about his previous client under the guise of humour. I did not return.

My new salon has a safe space policy, you can request silent appointments if chit chat makes you uncomfortable. But twice I’ve ended up chatting to the person next to me, it such a lovely welcoming place and they do a fantastic job on your hair.

Adam Reed is such a misogynistic rude twat. There I’ve said it. Hope he reads it. Dick.
Where is the salon with silent appointments? I'm not a big fan of chatting when there.....

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Right, has she lost custody of the dog? Is the dog also not allowed to be mentioned by The Law or some such??

• Sad

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She's after clip in hair extensions now. I suppose her hair couldn't possibly look worse.
---
You can tell she's malnourished by the state of her hair and skin. Healthy people have healthy hair. Just in case we've all forgotten whstcsge looked like only a couple of years ago.
Idk what she’s going on about, like it’s some big discovery because she used to have extensions herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Oh god, the bloody flip flops! Why??? Its not hot, they look grim with her bunions and they must be awful to walk in. Who, who non earth is influenced by gluo flies and a stretchy, cheap.looking t shirt dress?

Uppompey

Chatty Member
She is mad to walk around the area she seems to live in (London Bridge, Borough Market, Bermondsey) with a Hermes bag on show.

raaraat

Search her name. You’ll see some as worn by her. Then suddenly everything looks familiar. User starts JMR. I might be wrong
---
Well am I right?? 🤣

Last edited:

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
The photo of her in the widest pair of those jeans is really weird. Maybe because she's wearing them really low on her hips? Either way, makes her legs look stumpy and her torso really long, like she's in a fairground mirror.

GAC37

Chatty Member
That leather waistcoat on the latest stories, looks like when you forget your kids Halloween costume or it doesn’t fit so you chop up a bin liner and shove it over their clothes 😂😂😂😂
It’s hideous! I immediately thought of Peter Pan. Some sort of punk bad boy Peter Pan.

• Haha

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Except she doesn't have and never will have, long blonde swishy hair. She has shortish, dry grey hair that she badly dyes orange.

Sooz

Chatty Member
Thats just press ons for you. They lift from Day 1. So that could be actual shadow rather than dirt.

Although she wears them for a week so it may be a bit of both....

• Sick

Isthatso?

The odd thing was when I googled Jennifer's Morning show outfits that was one of the least inspiring.
I do fancy a cropped blazer and an old Porsche now though. At least one of these is wishful thinking! Although I have a full clean license 😜

Attachments