Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GAC37

Chatty Member
I ventured into the den of vipers that is Mumsnet earlier and there was a thread over there slating her and her lack of style. Must be the first time I've ever agreed with anyone on that site.
Ooh do you have a link please? Tried a search but it’s not coming up under her name!

Reactions: 2

newbutnotsonew

I’m struggling to look at Kat in that see through top, I feel like I’m a peeping Tom 😂. Why would you wear a front fastening low cut bra under a top like that?? very odd

winkler

One other thing that I've just remembered was that she delivered her Wellness Cruise workshops based on the content of her book. Marianne asked if she sold lots of copies onboard and Kat admitted that she (and her team) hadn't thought to sell the book as part of the workshop. Amateur hour.
I wonder if she ever sold her original London flat, bet she’s kicking herself now if she did. IIRC, she always said it was her pension fund, but I guess that will be split with her ex if she’s still got it
Maybe the flat she's been living in recently was her pre-marriage flat? I'm sure she mentioned 'back to my old stomping ground' when she moved there. Perhaps it has to be sold as part of the divorce? Or, as others have said, money is tight and she needs the rental income. Schlepping in from Aldeburgh by public transport for every TV appearance and press appt is going to get old pretty quick. One other thing she mentioned in her podcast was that her daughter had been helping her to declutter her wardrobe - could they have been living together there in London?

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Also that look on JA does her no favours, imo. It's very boring, conventional, don't look at me. Genuinely can't see anything attractive about that for middle aged women. No ta. I'll stick to vintage .

Vacuous

Chatty Member
And polyester mum blazer. Usually paired with black nylon bootleg trousers, a nice top and black zip up ankle boots. Ooh, hang on, she's been wearing those almost winter.

Villanelly

VIP Member
Thanks all for providing info on her days on Damsels. I would’ve loathed her! Agree about her fitting in perfectly with the current Mumsnet. 😂

I started reading her vlog 10+ years ago. I really liked the facade she presented on there at the time. Her fall from grace this past year has been sad to watch, particularly if she has addiction issues. However, I’m feeling slightly less sorry for her after reading what a horror she really is. (y)

winkler

I know nothing about divorce- would things that her husband gifted her (I'm sure I remember him giving her numerous ££££ bags) be considered as marital assets? She used to have some expensive jewellery too - I think Cartier, Hermes, Tiffany bracelets and a fancy watch. Not sure if she still wears any of those... 🤨

• Wow

Vacuous

Chatty Member
I dunno. I think she absolutely bloody loves being skin and bone. Why would she dress do obviously to show it? She never used to.